Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What are the best RPGs for dressing up?

Stella Brando

Arcane
Which RPGs will let me spend hours dressing up, in the style I want - whether dignified, sexy, cute, slutty, or whatever?

Skyrim had some clothes shops to visit, but overall it was pretty limited.

Any suggestions?

CryptRat

Arcane
Developer
266263-ragemage_004.jpg

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
Which RPGs will let me spend hours dressing up, in the style I want - whether dignified, sexy, cute, slutty, or whatever?
Dragon's Dogma has slots for Torso Clothing, Leg Clothing, Torso Armor, Leg Armor, Arm Armor, Head Armor, and Cape, which allows for both matched sets and more creative combinations.

For example, the NPC Ophis wears a Lady's Corset, Striker's Greaves, Assailant's Bracers, Sultry Pareo, Dragon Band, and Alchemickal Cloak:
OPHIS.png

Someone's PC wearing Iron Headgear, Iron Manicae, Iron Lorica, Chainmail Skirt, Gambeson, and Braided Hosen:
Light_iron_armor_set.jpg

Someone's PC wearing a full set of Gryphic armor (Helm, Cloak, Armor, Gauntles, and Greaves):
Gryphic_Armor_Set.jpg

Someone's PC wearing a full Scholar's set (Cape, Coat, Bangle, and Boots) with Circlet, Linen Shirt, and Cotton Hosen:
Scholar's_set.jpg

Someone's PC wearing a Cyclops Veil, Feral Cape, Scale Coat, Hard Leather Plate, Scale Armguard, Twisted Leathers, and Scale Greaves:
Barbarian-012.jpg

Catacombs

Arcane
Patron
World of Warcraft, with the plethora amount of loot and transmoging that can be done to them. There's even a "fashion show" feature.

jf8350143

Liturgist
Skyrim with mods, duh.

On top of dressing up you can have different body types and make all kinds of poses.

Cat Dude

Savant
Only jrpg has the answer for that. Character customization in first person rpg has always been pointless and stupid anyway.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Cata DDA gives me the most satisfaction in that regard. So much stuff to take into account (current weather, encumbrance, condition of each piece of clothing, coverage, protection, material, weight) and so much customization options. You can enforce your woolen socks with kevlar plates if you want to.

Gotta find a screenshot from my last playthrough

DONE

LupG1pG.png

Man. So much memories.

:love:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom