Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Here's what's going to happen if you drive Infinitron away

Norfleet

Infinitron did nothing wrong.

Beastro

Arcane
Now, while you may argue that having a Jew in charge isn't worth it and you'd rather fuck off to RPG Watch instead, I say if that's the way you feel then say hi to those faggots for us. I'll take an RPG Codex run but some guy that loves Obsidian and lives within short range ballistic missile distance of an entire nation that wants to see him dead than those guys.

So stop calling him a faggot. Stop calling him a shill. If you're not happy with the job he's doing then stop being a peanut gallery pussy just taking potshots at him and instead be specific. Make a thread here in Site Feedback pointing out what you think he's doing wrong. Chances are he'll probably listen and adjust.

Like it or not, you're stuck with Infinitron. I don't say 'we' because I don't have a problem with the guy. Continue belittling him and he's going to give us the flying finger and go back to doing whatever it is he did before he said "I do" and consummated his marriage with this place.

Yes, I voted for Trump. Yes, I like Jewish people. Yes, I like reading stories and news about RPGs that I would never even consider playing. And yes, I actually do recognize that Infinitron's not perfect but I also know he's all we've got. I mean do you want DU to take complete charge again?

Be careful what you wish for, assholes.

Everybody gets roughed up here, especially the leadership beyond people's fears of DU. You should know that more than anyone else here, Crisp.

As for the Jew thing. I've never run into someone on here demanding he be gone because he's Jewish, just a bunch of typical empty bitching and complaining same as those who despise Bethesda yet have hundreds of hours on Skyrim.

I get what you're point, but I wonder if you're being sensitive here and jumping the gun (Or at simply bored and looking to stir drama).

GreyViper

Prophet
Honestly, don't really get the heat Infinitron gets. I have accepted him as part of the Codex and sort of surprised so many feathers have been ruffled by him. Also with all his antics Crispy rubbing off on me, he's like the ex bandit turned lawman trying to restore order in a lawless town.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom