Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Wyatt_Derp

Arcane
And you'll see xir's chrome dick poking from underneath, with ray traced light reflecting off its shiny head while it swings using the most realistic physics middleware money can buy!
You surely putting helluva effort into imagining someone's else dick, sir. Are you sure that you aren't target audience for such game?
5d63cd52ea37e0be-600x338.jpg

Flavors you'd love to mix. Get it? Get it?! GET IIIIIIIITTTTTTT?

Hard sell and soft sell. Take your pick.

Quick! Make a wick and pick your dick!

There once was a lady from Venus
Who's body was shaped like a penis
When First Contact was made
The crew were dismayed
When she told them her species and genus

Max Edge

And you'll see xir's chrome dick poking from underneath, with ray traced light reflecting off its shiny head while it swings using the most realistic physics middleware money can buy!
You surely putting helluva effort into imagining someone's else dick, sir. Are you sure that you aren't target audience for such game?
5d63cd52ea37e0be-600x338.jpg

Flavors you'd love to mix. Get it? Get it?! GET IIIIIIIITTTTTTT?

Hard sell and soft sell. Take your pick.

Quick! Make a wick and pick your dick!

There once was a lady from Venus
Who's body was shaped like a penis
When First Contact was made
The crew were dismayed
When she told them her species and genus

Old Trekkies poetry is like saurian brandy.

RRRrrr

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
The majority of female cdp devs look like feminazis and the male devs look like cucks, so I don't think this is the exception. I worry about the company.

Wyatt_Derp

Arcane
Somehow I doubt he's referring only to her hair

Seems to me the only thing that matters here and why her pic's been brought up... I don't see her weight as a characteristic of...whatever.

It's not that she's a buttfuck ugly dyke. No, it's that time and time again, buttfuck ugly dyke devs want to spend all their energy and resources making games that shout the message that it's not ok to make fun of buttfuck ugly dykes. See the pattern? It's a buttfuck ugly dyke causality loop.

gestalt11

Arbiter
That's just veganism for you.

Yeah vegans start to look really bad as they age. Contrary to the propaganda its not healthy and the vitamins you can only get via yeast supplements are important for not making you look like a weird paper skinned zombie and prevent strokes. If he ate a small amount of liver and fish once a week but was otherwise vegetarian he'd look way better and and have more energy. Although with all the massive shits vegans take I guess it gives him a lot of time to think.

Quillon

Arcane

Seems to me the only thing that matters here and why her pic's been brought up... I don't see her weight as a characteristic of...whatever.

It's not that she's a buttfuck ugly dyke. No, it's that time and time again, buttfuck ugly dyke devs want to spend all their energy and resources making games that shout the message that it's not ok to make fun of buttfuck ugly dykes. See the pattern? It's a buttfuck ugly dyke causality loop.

Yeah well that wasn't the case for any of their games yet, I doubt a few dykes in a huge studio can influence their direction drastically with this game, its not like they are located in commiefornia.

Wyatt_Derp

Arcane

Yeah well that wasn't the case for any of their games yet, I doubt a few dykes in a huge studio can influence their direction drastically with this game, its not like they are located in commiefornia.

Location is irrelevant (we're a global community now, remember?). They take their commiefornia with them.

And since the game's not out yet, yeah we'll have to reserve judgment on the soft soy boy vs fat dyke dev battle. But my money is on Large Marge. Those people really know how to throw their weight around.

undecaf

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
I somehow have hard time listening to these 'toobers' who desperately try to sound like important newsreaders.

Anyway, I'm not sure any of the "new" info is of real weight as far as gameplay goes apart from a couple of interesting bits (like day/night cycle impacting gameplay and missions), so... meh.

One actually good news is that the story is shorter than Witcher 3.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom