Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Resident Evil 3 Remake - Nemesis has a nose now!!!

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Character looks aside (which will probably be fine ingame), this has potential.

I just hope Nemesis is slightly more than a reskinned Mr X.

ShadowSpectre

Arbiter
RE3 Remake leaked images

hsgVNOm.png

Jill is kind of so-so here, but Carlos looks like he just crawled through some tunnel between the US and Mexican border before finally emerging on the other side.

TheHeroOfTime

Arcane
A couple of images of the game has been leaked throgh the digital stores, according to media

EK3X0xCWoAEpwXr

EK3X2GwXYAAUk5l

EK35OmSWsAECd-B.jpg:large

f855532b3275c9f0b7fc4f5027e57732dc83ec49.jpeg

My bet is that the game was supposed to be shown in TGA next week with a trailer. Now de surprise is kinda spoiled.

Psquit

Arcane
If I remember correctly resident evil 3 had normal zombies, k9's, Quimeras, Hunters (two variants), Spiders, The grave digger... ermmm... :|

Better have giant spiders this time fuckers.

They got replaced by Birkin G-Type coom babies, soo most likely they will get replaced also by the G-Type.

BrotherFrank

Nouveau Riche
Patron
Sniff, was really hoping they would stick to original jill design because japanese devs weren't as cucked as western ones. Alas that was indeed too optimistic.

__jill_valentine_and_nemesis_resident_evil_3_and_etc_drawn_by_mariel_cartwright__eb7b94012667f2f4e0214bfb5c1b1f4e.jpg

Modders will fix if the plethora of lewd mods for resi evil 2 remake is to be believed, but still a really crappy change. Besides, her design truly stood out before, you could make out re3 jill in a gallery of female protagonists easily, nu Jill not so much. You could swap out the resi evil title for tomb raider and probably convince a lot of people that it is in fact lara croft with a new haircut.

Generic-Giant-Spider

I don't like nu-Jill's face at all because they had the perfect facial model for her in REmake 1 and that's how Jill should always look if I had any say.

Her new face is too "angry mom in a Wal-Mart refund line."

Psquit

Arcane
Sniff, was really hoping they would stick to original jill design because japanese devs weren't as cucked as western ones. Alas that was indeed too optimistic.

They changed the design because you Amerigoblins (if you're not a Burger ignore this) will boycott the game cause it's too lewd, Also why are you bitching? Mods will fix it. Look how they massacred my girl.

Tl;dr I'm glad they hit jill with the ugly stick... you waifu fags deserve nothing but shit.

Generic-Giant-Spider

Claire is just a refurbished Elza Walker.

Jill is the Resident Evil royalty.

Pick that up and see you forgot to visit the item box, BITCH. MMM.

Psquit

Arcane
I like the design of Nemesis-T Type. Feels like an Omni consumer product with all those caution stickers, like it would go ape shit and start killing umbrella personnel for no reason.

BrotherFrank

Nouveau Riche
Patron
She used to wear a tube top (big difference between that and a tank top) rather then borrowing nu lara croft's clothes, and her hair is nu lara croft who got a rough hair cut in the jungle whereas old jill's hair cut looked super sleek and less wild. Remember this isn't weeks into the zombie apocalypse, re3 takes place just as shit is getting real in raccoon city and set before the events of re2, so jill hasn't had time to get disheveled yet.
Also black elbow pads and gloves for some reason, when tbh I used to think jill's old design really made you feel super vulnerable because jill's entire upper body was exposed so there was a lot of bare flesh for zombies to chew into which made you extra wince when you did get bitten. Also the contrast between the colors of her clothing seem less vibrant (i can't makeout if she is wearing a white sweater wrapped around her waist or not) but the lighting in that picture could just be dark so will wait for some ingame pics before passing judgement on that.

Overall considering how faithful they were to re2 claire and leon's costumes, they really went out of their way to tinker with jill's design in my eyes, for the worst because I maintain she looks far more generic as a result. It ain't even just about the cleavage, as much as I enjoy joking about that, I really do think her old design had something to it.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom