Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Readher

Savant
Can't fucking wait

lLIZNjU.jpg

Last edited:

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria
Golarion is the worst possible version of forgotten realms but its ok if you ignore that other parts of it exist. For an example: kingmaker is a fun fantasy romp about creating your own kingdom. To its northwest there's a literal sci fi nation with a crashed spaceship and laser guns. We don't talk about that.

What is the best version of forgotten realms?
Middle-earth.

Efe

Erudite
first character.. lesbian archer?..
not a good start.
where the fuck did pinks file link go?

razvedchiki

Erudite
so there are 6 dudes with faces on the module art,and 3 dudes with helmets (one gets electrecuted),means we will get to control cohorts in battles?
many years passed that i have visited a dwarven citadel (last time was in drakensang),hope they dont fuck it.

Last edited:

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
The wife is also a half-orc holy lol

Is the link to the module (written by Amber Scott) the same as the module the game is based on? Infinitron rated my post as old, so I suppose everyone knows except me.

I still think Owlcat might be able to pull it off though.

ArchAngel

Arcane
You complained about gay half orc but now you will get a lesbian (I know of no true man that don't like girl on girl action) and you complain again?

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
what is this setting all about?

not-Forgotten Realms.

Is it any good?

Who knows? Nobody really pays attention to it.
So i am not the only one basking in ignorance then,good.

Sooo me not knowing that pathfinder kingmaker existed before the game came out.....what is this setting all about? Is it any good?
Demons pouring from a hole and you and your crusader friends have to
deusvult.png
them. It's pretty much standard fantasy stuff.
Sound generic,curious at how are they going to implement the kingmaking.

Sooo me not knowing that pathfinder kingmaker existed before the game came out.....what is this setting all about? Is it any good?
Golarion is the worst possible version of forgotten realms but its ok if you ignore that other parts of it exist. For an example: kingmaker is a fun fantasy romp about creating your own kingdom. To its northwest there's a literal sci fi nation with a crashed spaceship and laser guns. We don't talk about that.
Yeah got that from playing the game. It had some pretty cool story about mages trying to make nano machines and become rich and powerful...and ended up eaten alive by the bugs. It is really memorable horror story,i was impressed.
I was asking about the new setting,the wrath of something.

Codex loves Pathfinder: Kingmaker so much we never bothered to review it.
Yeah that was a weird thing. People ended up hooked and kept on replaying it because of the bugs and the patches. So in the end there was no time to review it till it was too late.There are a few short reviews in the thread tho,i remember writing one. Hmm maybe there should a first page in such thread where such reviews are quoted/pasted.

first character.. lesbian archer?..
not a good start.
where the fuck did pinks file link go?
Hahahahaha yeah,kingmaker was also very sjw orientated. At least you kind off had an options to kill such shit.

deuxhero

Arcane
You complained about gay half orc but now you will get a lesbian (I know of no true man that don't like girl on girl action) and you complain again?

Men that claim to be female aren't lesbians.

Iron God is actually pretty good. Would have been a much better choice than we got. It's essentially an expanded Expedition to Barrier Peaks.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
The wife is also a half-orc holy lol

Is the link to the module (written by Amber Scott) the same as the module the game is based on? Infinitron rated my post as old, so I suppose everyone knows except me.

I still think Owlcat might be able to pull it off though.

That's not what I meant by old. The original tabletop module was released back in 2013, so she's not at Paizo now.

jungl

Augur
Is playing pathfinder the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than being roleplaying a character in pathfinder. Honestly, think about it rationally. Good or evil your character ultimately ends up as a fuck toy for a divine power.
Raised the perfect character? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random god who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
The first part of the AP was written by Amber Scott (Her of SOD infamy), what did you guys expect?

Cuckery aside, Wrath does have some good encounters. I guess we'll see what Owlcat does with it.

frajaq

Erudite
Kingmaker was really wonky and unpolished but it showed that the devs had the right idea and are in the right place

If this "sequel" of sorts is polished as I expect it to be, it might be really really good

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom