Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Infection

SymbolicFrank

Magister
Jubilost-Narthropple.jpg
Of course the dutch gnome is a nutless, social democrat.
Kabouters

Swigen

Arbiter
I’m bored enough I could LARP a lefty for a bit. Picture this...

Swigen said:
When I look back on my early 20’s I believe that what I’ll be most proud of is the social media activism I participated in. It wasn’t just “virtue signaling” or “trolling”, we wuz changing thangz n’ shiiiiieet.

Self-Ejected

Jack

█▓▒░
Patron
Insert Title Here
So, if you're not a right-wing moron, GO AWAY! There is nothing for you on this forum.
Says the guy who preaches the hegemony of the democratic bourgeoisie instead of a true revolution headed by the proletariat. All this "voting" bullshit you go on about, it's like you don't even understand the nature of class struggle.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
So, if you're not a right-wing moron, GO AWAY! There is nothing for you on this forum.
CuckedFrank looks pissed lol.
Ok,i just noticed something else....

Why it took you nearly 10 years to notice that the forum is filled with right wingers.....and decide to complain when most of the hardcore ones had left or mellowed down???

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom