Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Chris Avellone Appreciation Station

Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath
1. MCA is not a fan of romances in VGs.
2. MCA was truly shocked by Tina Parker's flirtations.
3. MCA and his wife live in different cities.

Is MCA asexual?

Two words: New Reno.
Perhaps, all sexual stuff in Reno was designed by Tim Cain and Leonard Boyarsky.
Chris Avellone said:

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Modest Chris says Bioware's original idea for kotor 2 was better than his, Mastermind approves

hey Mr! I'm a big fan of KOTOR 2 and I've been running a d&d campaign set in the alternate ending of KOTOR 1. I wanted to know if you're interested in talking about how the DS ending ties up with KOTOR 2. I have my ideas for the campaign and wanted to discuss them
Well, the initial BioWare proposal for K2 (which was better than our idea) was Revan was the bad guy, and you'd fight the Dark Side version from the 1st game. So already? Your proposal is likely more "true" to intention than most.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
42D6E795DE60B2B6018F9321D780C28C1F9A0A09

Efe

Erudite
why would he bother with other's irrelevant bullshit or do you want him to take credit for others work?

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom