Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
So according to that CEO from earlier the developers have been working on the game for over a year. Does this mean we might be getting gameplay soon? Or is that a couple of years off?

vonAchdorf

Arcane
So according to that CEO from earlier the developers have been working on the game for over a year. Does this mean we might be getting gameplay soon? Or is that a couple of years off?

Someone mentioned a potential release in 2020, so they should better have gameplay ready.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture

Someone mentioned a potential release in 2020, so they should better have gameplay ready.
That'd be amazing. I would like to play their next game before I grow of old age.

Terra

Cipher
I'd certainly hope to see some gameplay soon given they already have Kingmaker's base to build off. I'm also hopeful for a kickstarter if only so we can track development more closely.

Generic-Giant-Spider

lie-setiawan-gallowsofmadnesscover-liesetiawan.jpg

Just me and the boys trying to ask for directions (gone wrong).

Generic-Giant-Spider

Please play this song before reading the rest to enhance atmosphere.

DID YOU KNOW:

More people accept transsexuals, homosexuals and race mixing than they do giant spiders.

Every year more than 250,000 giant spiders and their colonies are ruthlessly wiped from existence.

This means over 2.5 BILLION newborns are left without homes.

In 2004, a Harvard study ran a test showing more people were likely to feed rodents while they were 25% more likely to not only kill these newborn spiderlings, but also set them on fire and salt the Earth they turn to ash on.

Forest nymphs, elves, dryads and wood wisps are less likely to respond to emergency calls made by giant spiders than any other woodland creature. In some cases it takes them 3 years before an appropriate course of action is made.

Even among themselves, giant spiders are not safe. The females are aggressive, poisonous, full of hatred, and will kill their male partners without second thought.

This means male giant spiders are historically more oppressed than African-Americans and Jews combined.

Male giant spiders are also forced to fend for themselves in the wild, more likely to face abandonment than any other species.

In Faerun, more than 5,000 rangers were interviewed and when asked what their favored enemy was? Most responded with arachnid.

The University of the Underdark project that ever since the merciless annihilation of giant spiders there has been a population rise of hobgoblins, gibberlings, kobolds and large winged insects by 40%.

This number is expected to more than triple within ten years.

If you are a Druid, a True Neutral or have some ounce of Chaotic Good in you, remember that maybe skipping 400 xp is worth it to save 400,000 lives.

Move a giant spider out of the catacombs and into your heart.

Adopt a cluster of spiderlings today.

This message was brought to you by the Ettercap Society.

Got bored and left

Personally, I'm not anti-spider - one of my best friends is a spider! - but, I'm gonna be honest, having this many limbs is pretty fucked up.

Dodo1610

Arcane
BG3 - 2020
Wrath - 2021
Pillars 3 - 2022

Nope Wrath of the Righteous will release before BG3. Why?
Larian had to start from scratch when making BG3, it's also their first big-budget title which will mean a lot of complications.
Owlcat Games already has the basis of their game on which they can now expand and I don't think there will be drastic changes to the gameplay.

Turuko

Learned
Ok, I'm all for that, as long as it applies to heterosexual couples as well.
The witnessing of romantic heterosexual interactions in a public setting does not negatively impact the early socialization process of a child.
Give me the (non-biased) indisputable research which shows seeing homosexual ones has a negative influence.
www.google.com/search?q=psychological+response+to+men+kissing
having a stress reaction to maggots sounds as much as faggoty tbqh famalam

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom