Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
lie-setiawan-gallowsofmadnesscover-liesetiawan.jpg

Just me and the boys trying to ask for directions (gone wrong).

Well since seoni is casting Fireball you are (well) done.
Soon to be extra crispy
Rest In Powder Generic-Giant-Spider :salute:

rashiakas

Cipher
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath

TT1

Arcane
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.

Yeah perfect idea to cast a fireball in a closed room. Good luck with that.

Since you try being a smartass: https://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/metamagic-feats/selective-spell-metamagic/

maybe go back to your shitty pillars game instead.

Good try, scumbag. I play D&D since 1992.

https://www.belloflostsouls.net/2018/03/dd-fireball-through-the-ages.html

33,000 cubic foot volume. If you can, make the math.

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron

Yeah perfect idea to cast a fireball in a closed room. Good luck with that.

You know getting burned or dying to the explosion is probably better fate than giant spider nibbing slowly against your flesh while you are paralyzed due their toxin. Maybe they will let you live enough for the smaller hatchlings to eat you from inside or something like some real world spiders.

Yeah one death by explosion please.

Self-Ejected

RNGsus

Self-Ejected
The Pathfinder art, at least whoever drew those iconic heroes, reminds me of The Boondocks.

deuxhero

Arcane
I tried to search for iconic characters that looked good, but I couldn't find any. Most of the official stuff looks really weird.

The Kineticist got the best looking iconic. Probably in part because she doesn't have any equipment beyond a club with reasonable enough design.
Yoon.jpg

She's also the one that gets the least art. What she does get is usually very off (Other artists are even worse at drawing her face, her club has a very consistent tendency to become a hockey stick as long as a full size character)

Lacrymas

Arcane
It still looks anime. Pathfinder has this tendency of looking like one of your Japanese animes and I'd say Owlcat did what they could considering what they had to work with.

TT1

Arcane
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
It still looks anime. Pathfinder has this tendency of looking like one of your Japanese animes and I'd say Owlcat did what they could considering what they had to work with.

Exactly. I dont how people consider this this is medieval fantasy at all. Looks like Marvel during the 90s.

Self-Ejected

RNGsus

Self-Ejected
If you find these peoples artstations they mostly remain in the GW and WotC circles, which means they are drawing for nuMtG and 40k, so a very inbred look and everybody doing Matrix flips and shit like its no problem, in big ass armor.

frajaq

Erudite
you know usually I fucking hate Pathfinder's art but whoever they hired to make this one actually made it look decent, is it a different artist or someone who actually improved?

cQNl73m.png

jerfdr

Educated
you know usually I fucking hate Pathfinder's art but whoever they hired to make this one actually made it look decent, is it a different artist or someone who actually improved?

cQNl73m.png
It's probably Owlcat's artist, not Paizo's.

user

Savant
Yeah, something is seriously wrong when Pathfinder art feels even more obnoxious than the political discussion in this thread...

Dodo1610

Arcane
I am sorry but I think I unearthed the ultimate Pathfinder art piece lo and behold:
d3ftanf-8e1dbc82-dcd8-4c09-9a9c-1b6b34adc917.jpg
Cold steel Hedgehog would be envious

News from the Discord all mythic paths are based on creatures and are not taken from the PNP
Also, Mythic Paths are not optional you have to take one. They are now unlocked via quests/events and are hidden in the game
They also revealed demon as a mythic path accidentally

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom