Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Something incredible will happen (Next Thursday). Incline.

What is Cleve talking about now?

• Nothing, he's just trolling

Votes: 47 18.9%
  • First shots of WW3 fired before sunset

Votes: 30 12.0%
  • Zep Zepo Finally Busted For Trafficking In Vietnamese Children

Votes: 95 38.2%
  • Total ITZ before noon, followed by absolute chaos and despair

Votes: 35 14.1%
  • Dur-Hurr I will pirate it

Votes: 23 9.2%
  • Baby Salt Sold Out At Cost-Co

Votes: 19 7.6%

• Total voters

Butter

Arcane
Patron
:ibelieveincleve:

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
Change of plan. One of the Viet Cong Runners caught up with us in the bush and told us that the airstrike on Colonel Kurtz will go forward on Monday instead of today.

!!!!!!!!!golfing.jpg

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
Grimoire gets full voice-acting!!!

I just bought 24,000 files of quality voice acting for RPGs, would it be a good idea for Grimoire 4.0 to have basic voices for the characters like "I am not skilled enough to pick this lock," etc?

There is no reason I could not use the voices again for Grimoire II, they are very high fidelity sound. Might have to strip them down to 8 bit so they don't make existing SEFX sound bad.

Valky

Arcane
Manlet
Rebindable controls?

This also might be a good idea for Grimoire V4.0 except why would it be necessary to rebind them?
Rebinding them would be very convenient because with my right hand on the mouse and the left hand on the wasd for movement right now, whenever I want to use enter, I need to take my entire hand off the movement key position across the keyboard and readjust.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom