Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What happened to Fluent

Mustawd

Everyone proceeds to pile onto Fluent because they want to whiteknight for Fairfax.

If you really think this is the reason a majority of people wanted Fluent gone, you're as delusional as he is.

If there's anything I learned in 25 years on the Internet, it's to never underestimate the capacity of tons of thirsty men to degrade themselves for anything that vaguely appears to be a woman.
If there's anything I learned in 19 years on the Internet, it's to never underestimate the capacity of tons of repressed larpers that degrade themselves for anything that vaguely appears to be a god.

Hi Blaine.

Hi.....Phage? r00t?

Blink

Prospernaut
Batshit Crazy
Everyone proceeds to pile onto Fluent because they want to whiteknight for Fairfax.

If you really think this is the reason a majority of people wanted Fluent gone, you're as delusional as he is.

If there's anything I learned in 25 years on the Internet, it's to never underestimate the capacity of tons of thirsty men to degrade themselves for anything that vaguely appears to be a woman.
If there's anything I learned in 19 years on the Internet, it's to never underestimate the capacity of tons of repressed larpers that degrade themselves for anything that vaguely appears to be a god.

Hi Blaine.

Hi.....Phage? r00t?
Starts with l and ends with e

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
sb_fluent.png

RIP

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
The real decline of the Codex is that back in 2011 Andhaira was banned for making a single inappropriate comment and everyone celebrated and no one cried about his rights even though he was and is a significantly less obnoxious person than Fluent.
No, the administration had already decided to ban him over spamming. That post simply provided an opportunity to do it in a lulzy manner.

The Red Knight

Erudite
I always had fun taking shots at Fluent and he handled them well.
'k, I'll bite.

Everyone was doing that but then Fluent's brain melted and he got relentlessly obsessed with Fairfax. It was also spreading to other users, too - he sees you chatting with FF and suddenly you're part of some conspiracy directed at him and you're not making fun of him because of the retarded crap he was doing on drugs but because FF told you to.

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
'k, I'll bite.

Everyone was doing that but then Fluent's brain melted and he got relentlessly obsessed with Fairfax. It was also spreading to other users, too - he sees you chatting with FF and suddenly you're part of some conspiracy directed at him and you're not making fun of him because of the retarded crap he was doing on drugs but because FF told you to.

Reminder this is the little fag who reported homeboy Flu for disrespecting his precious (trans)lady.

The Red Knight, more like THE White Knight.

The Red Knight

Erudite
Reminder this is the little fag who reported homeboy Flu for disrespecting his precious (trans)lady.

The Red Knight, more like THE White Knight.
I reported him/the thread to keep him from escalating things past the shoutbox, because he couldn't be reasoned with at the time (or increasingly for the past few months, really - anything you'd tell him related to this he'd either ignore or forget about the next day). I'm not even short, lol.

And a reminder that it was only Fluent who kept thinking FF is some pretty girl secretly thirsty for his love (that he got plenty for everyone). But yes, building arguments on Fluent's delusions is bound to be solid.

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
How do you now Fairfax is a wamen? Becuase he said so?
I mean I'm kinda old now and don't know how you kids are doing this these days, but I've been given to understand that a femmal is supposed to post bobs and vagene to prove her status.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom