Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Werewolf: The Apocalypse – Earthblood - action-RPG adaptation from Cyanide

Hot Coldman

Educated
51A04DPVXTL._SX358_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Jedi Exile

Arcanum
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Damn. I was hoping for 2020 release. Well, maybe the game will turn out so bad I won't want to play it at all...

DJOGamer PT

Arcane
He dedicated half the video talking about the how underpinnings of the setting are being ignored and wokefied.

Will Zurmacht

Educated
He dedicated half the video talking about the how underpinnings of the setting are being ignored and wokefied.

It can be difficult for youtubers and their hangers-on to grasp basic facts. The presenter seems half intelligent so he must be mischaracterizing old Werewolf deliberately. In the setting the onset of the titular apocalypse is heavily dependent on the forces of evil e.g. the Wyrm polluting, deforesting, and overall fucking over the environment on purpose to damage the worldsoul and force a final confrontation.

When you get past the presenter's torrent of carefully constructed neetspeak "redpills," there's nothing left. He mentions not liking key aspects of the world's lore (as if anyone cares what this nobody personally likes), and then goes on to hit the game for, wait for it....... incorporating those key lore points into its storyline. Classic disingenuous clickbait trash. If it's a parody account, then +1. If it's supposed to be anything else, I'll be taking a snap of it for my cringe compilation.

kain30

Cipher
Trailer shows no gameplay at all, so at the moment, i´m going to say the game is going to be decline.

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
20 years ago I would have bought this without hesitation. Just a quick game to buy with pretty graphics, an ok story, and some chewing-gum-for-your-brain gameplay.

Now I have to take into account if the above positive ratio is counter balanced too much by how heavy the woke content is.

How pathetic. :|

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Epic exclusive? Did we know that already?

"Endron" evil corporation? Isn't that a little on the nose?

Has time travel always been a thing in Werewolf?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom