Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ ELEX 2 news poll

What's more important: ELEX 2 news or the continued presence of Fluent on this site?

• Total voters

Uncreation

Savant
He liked them for the wrong reason.

STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE LIKING THINGS THE WRONG WAY!

He'd play and enjoy any crap as long it provided him with some flashing images on a PC screen. He didn't have enough taste to understand what makes the good games good and what makes bethestard games bad, it was all the same thing for him.

In a way i kind of envy people like that. Imagine being so easily entertained, what a magnificent carousel of wonders life must be for someone like that! You probably wouldn't even know what boredom is since everything is so awesome and enjoyable.

Citizen

In a way i kind of envy people like that. Imagine being so easily entertained, what a magnificent carousel of wonders life must be for someone like that! You probably wouldn't even know what boredom is since everything is so awesome and enjoyable.

You have a point. I'd still much rather be a grumpy hard-to-impress myself than fluent

Jinn

Arcane

It's called being high on opiates for most of your waking hours. You could be that way too if you're alright with taking on a crippling drug addiction.

GreyViper

Prophet
Sooo what was the news about ELEX 2, is it twice the content and more ambitious plot with multiple romance options?

Citizen

Give me some news about the release date of the announcement of the teaser for the trailer for ELEX2

Modron

Arcane
TL/DR - Fagfax, Roguey and a big bunch of tranny fappers had him banned for being ugly and emoting a cockcopter.
Was going to say hey you forgot aweigh then noticed the tranny fappers bit.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom