Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Something incredible will happen (Next Thursday). Incline.

What is Cleve talking about now?

• Nothing, he's just trolling

Votes: 47 18.9%
  • First shots of WW3 fired before sunset

Votes: 30 12.0%
  • Zep Zepo Finally Busted For Trafficking In Vietnamese Children

Votes: 95 38.2%
  • Total ITZ before noon, followed by absolute chaos and despair

Votes: 35 14.1%
  • Dur-Hurr I will pirate it

Votes: 23 9.2%
  • Baby Salt Sold Out At Cost-Co

Votes: 19 7.6%

• Total voters

Generic-Giant-Spider

It's Shams, isn't it?

I KNEW SHAMS WOULD FUCK IT ALL UP

I know Shams may be the product of your semen, Cleve, but there has to be another way.

GandGolf

Augur
A certain someone is doing something and it is taking later than Monday, they originally said Friday but this certain someone has not yet done this thing I was expecting but soon.

SOON

So it is delayed again, just like predicted. Cleve must do all his contract work under false identities because nobody would hire him if they knew what a sloppy coder he is. And the reason he does contract work is because it is impossible for him to hold down a real job. Every job he ever applied for he always got fired from. He probably even got fired from Sir-Tech.

Daemongar

Arcane
Codex Year of the Donut
Why squander a big announcement with some short post? Take your time, don't rush anything. This moment demands a YouTube video announcement. It would be the classy thing to do!

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
YaoLI4c.png

Swigen

Arbiter
No, but seriously, that Cobalt Blue is a beautiful tarantula. Also, the tarantula and it’s owner seem to have a relationship built on TRUST, and I think that’s beautiful maaaaaaan.

Generic-Giant-Spider

Tarantulas are really great pets and are actually chill as fuck. Spiders have an adorable curiosity if you let them roam free and even when confined (which is barbaric) don't make a big scene out of it. Think of how even though you love your dogs or cats part of you has days you wish they'd fuck off and leave you alone. Tarantulas get you like personal space and take the hint and you don't have to deal with annoying whining.

Now the problem is, if you have a pet tarantula or tarantulas then chances are you may not get laid for a very long time. Unless you find a genuine, honest-to-God hot Satanist girl that goes by a name you'd name a witch in D&D. Then there's a chance.

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
Let me guess....
You are going to make a game that doesn't fucking suck?

Back after your nervous collapse, Baxander? If you really want to catch HIV I would recommend you begin drinking from bedpans instead of emptying them. Surely as a male nurse you can find somebody who will bestow the bug on you. Did you manage to come up with $39.95 yet to actually buy a copy or are you still advocating piracy? You're probably blowing a lot of dough on drag queen regalia and that's likely not the only thing you are blowing.

Please accept this award on behalf of Golden Era :

!!!!!!!ermey.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom