Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Who's your favorite Bioware waifu?

Best Bioware Waifu?

• Jaheira. Been waiting for her hubby to croak since the Friendly Arm Inn!!!

• Aeerie (really?)

• Viconia, cuz I'm into emo chicks

• Leliana, because she is like Imoen, but I can actually bone her without mods

• The other emo chick, aka Morrigan

• Bastila, because constant nagging is my fetish

• Cat-lady from Kotor. (can you really bone her? I don't remember)

• Chief Williams

• Miranda Lawson, daddy issues FTW

• Jack, because I'm really brainwashed

• Liara something, blue lady from Mass Effect

• Lady Aribeth

• Wynn, best GILF

• Something from ME3/Andromeda/another shitty game I never played

• KC

Results are only viewable after voting.

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
This thread is a big cuck beacon. Go out, maybe?

Silva

Arcane
This thread.

3h0nwfbblzi01.jpg

user

Savant
This thread is sad, I can't believe you people talk about 3d chicks, 2d chicks are clearly the better choice.

Bohrain

Liturgist
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Eh, Tali I guess?
I don't like romances in vidya. They always seem to happen just because the writer had a checklist to fill.

a cut of domestic sheep prime

None of them? They're all a bunch of 3rd string whores and rejects with broken marriages or something. Return to sender.

But Jaheria was begging for the <charname> chad D so hard she didn't even try to resurrect her cuck husband, so that's pretty impressive.

Her questline and Viconia's were fairly well written too, but I think hers seemed the best to me when I played it.

Of course, I like that you can impregnate Aerie, but she was too much of an annoying cunt for me to ever get that far.

Anyway, none of the above. Pretty sure PST had the best waifus. Especially if you're into ghost poon, rat tail poon or succubi that play hard to get.
Eh, Tali I guess?
A big fan of blind dates are you?

mogwaimon

Magister
the best bioware waifu is really the Black Whirlwind from Jade Empire because you can get blackout drunk and raid castles in the buff together and he doesn't bat an eye.

Only problem is he kinda has a dick

Ravness

Educated
Bioware needs to work on their modeling, unless this was their intention all along.
tumblr_lioalyhIhZ1qzivhho1_500.jpg

4QbISVI.png

Other than that, I would choose Morrigan. Leliana felt too out of place for me and I didn't like her singing.

If I had to choose another, I would pick Tali or Garrus

Skdursh

Savant
None of the Bioware games are memorable enough for me to half-ass an answer. The only game they've put out that I still care about is Neverwinter Nights and that's for all the user content because the story they launched with it was just straight garbage.

Silverfish

Arbiter
Jessica Chobot in ME3 because it only takes two conversations before she uses those adorable chipmunk cheeks to store your nuts.

Glaucon

Prophet
Imagine thinking talking about attractive women (yes, fictional included) is unhealthy. As long as no one has a dedicated shrine tumblr for the character, it's fine.

Mexi

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Morrigan, actually. Hottest character BioWare made, and she gives you a kid like Aerie. I'm also really into emo chicks, btw. Their makeup style and clothing style is just hotness to me, but all the emo chicks I've met back in high school were fat and ugly. Never met those petite, hot ones.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom