Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Something incredible will happen (Next Thursday). Incline.

What is Cleve talking about now?

• Nothing, he's just trolling

Votes: 47 18.9%
  • First shots of WW3 fired before sunset

Votes: 30 12.0%
  • Zep Zepo Finally Busted For Trafficking In Vietnamese Children

Votes: 95 38.2%
  • Total ITZ before noon, followed by absolute chaos and despair

Votes: 35 14.1%
  • Dur-Hurr I will pirate it

Votes: 23 9.2%
  • Baby Salt Sold Out At Cost-Co

Votes: 19 7.6%

• Total voters

:Flash:

Arcane
I remember the game was already late when I first heard of it. It still was an 18 year wait for me. I remember making a thread about it on the old Home of the Underdogs forums. But now I finally purchased it.

kA3m1cp.png

biggestboss

Liturgist
I'll gift a GOG copy of Grimoire to the first five people to PM me their e-mail. I'd like to give out keys instead but it seems that on GOG Galaxy you have to gift them right when you purchase the copy.

Update: 0 remaining
1. aweigh (12/12)
2. Catacombs (12/13)
3. The Wall (12/14)
4. sullynathan (12/15)
5. SevenSidedDice (12/16)

Update to update: Apparently, you can only gift a game on GOG once every 24 hours. So I guess over the course of the next five days five copies of Grimoire will be given out. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Does anyone know where the "Gethyped Poll - Top 25 Greatest RPG's Of All Time" mentioned in the video is?

Strap Yourselves In Codex+ Now Streaming!
This is a call to arms for all patriotic Codexers! Agents of decline are trying to bring Grimoire‘s rating down by writing low-effort 1 star reviews on GOG. Drive the saps hordes back. We need more positive reviews!

Together we can foil the sinister plans of the Melonheads, go and do your patriotic duty.

SilentHunter

Barely Literate
There seems to be a fairly positive "mini" review in the forums for the game...whatever a "mini" review is....

I'm already disgusted by these miserable flatheaded cretins on GOG that downvote every positive review as "not helpful" as a matter of their deranged principles.

Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
This is a call to arms for all patriotic Codexers! Agents of decline are trying to bring Grimoire‘s rating down by writing low-effort 1 star reviews on GOG. Drive the saps hordes back. We need more positive reviews!

Together we can foil the sinister plans of the Melonheads, go and do your patriotic duty.

:bro:

Don't forget to drop by the release thread on gog as well! Efforts by the resident cucks to undermine this release are already well underway. Codex member A_boring_GOG_bot posted an archived link to Cleve's old gog rant to rile people up (edit: Apparently, the link has been making the rounds on the gog discord, which might be where he got it from). Also someone posted ShitAlpha's videos and the normie hordes take that pathetic ebeggar's slander at face value.

Last edited by a moderator:

Giauz Ragnacock

Scholar
I may not always agree with Cleve while I do some lurking around here, but as an indie developer who we finally got to put his good work out (and he's not asking for much on gog.com, so I salute him for those of us without much cash), I will give him a few bucks to keep up the decent work he put into it.

Giauz Ragnacock

Scholar
Somebody with video editing skills ought to replace Trump with a Thal, and the Axis of Pelosi with GOG.

Better Idea. Ironman's head replaced with the Grimoire logo getting the infinity stones, turning his hand into the GOG logo. Grimoire is getting more powerful, plus Grimoire would be a hero not a mass murderer about to get owned in this context. Just say'n.

Wyatt_Derp

Arcane

Somebody with video editing skills ought to replace Trump with a Thal, and the Axis of Pelosi with GOG.

We went from the Lincoln/Douglas debates and the great speeches of William Pitt and George Washington, to people head swapping politicians onto comic book movie characters. Incline or decline. It's a tough call.

Maybe I can photoshop Lord Acton's head onto Spiderman and cement my argument of the importance of State nullification.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom