Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Hey guys. Please change my name to

Merry Christmas!

I was bored Crispy. What can I say? All I'm interested in is linking up with my friends in shoutbox. I miss some of those guys. Rest of the forum I could care less about.

Bohr

Arcane
Probably an imposter, just isn't the sort of quality post we've come to expect from Fluent.

Glop_dweller

Prophet
Be careful what you wish for... You may get unexpected results.

missing_cows.jpg

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Stick to Codex discords then. If they won't follow you there, they don't care that much about you.

Merry Christmas!

Probably an imposter, just isn't the sort of quality post we've come to expect from Fluent.

Not an imposter, I'm the real deal, baby.

Stick to Codex discords then. If they won't follow you there, they don't care that much about you.

I like the Discord and get along with pretty much everyone there. I'll be back in shoutbox, though, to talk to some friends there.

'k

Gimme dem dolla bills.

Thank you. And I'll *think* about giving u dem dolla bills. :)

How do we know you're who you claim to be and not a copycat?

Tell us something that only the real Fluent would say.

Life is good, God is good, everything is great. Embrace love, brotilda. :)

Merry Christmas!

Hi Flu. Welcome back.
Did you get better yet or does it still hurt?

I'm pretty much better now. For those that don't know I had a pretty nasty fall onto my face on concrete. Gouged my face, hand and arms up pretty good but I'm almost all fully healed. Hopefully no bad scarring either. Thanks for asking bro.

Bumvelcrow

Somewhat interesting
Patron
Dumbfuck
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Strap Yourselves In
Can't wait for all those "FluentHasRisen19Glory2God.Made a typo booboo. plays" threads.

I have one right now in the Codex Playground section. Check me out yo.

Originally Posted by Myrthos on RPGWatch
Rumor has it that you have been banned on The Codex, is that the reason for the rise of the Flu?
Partly, yes. If you noticed I was posting a bit before that, too. But honestly this site is much better for my psyche. I never fit in over at the Codex.

Not a learning animal.

Merry Christmas!

My man that is 75% of the definition of shitposting.

Nah. What I mean is I read the interesting posts (there are interesting ones here, even if some of the juvenile stuff seeps through), and ignore the nonsense stuff that is overly juvenile, trying too hard to be edgy or whatever. It's better for my being that way.

SausageInYourFace

Angelic Reinforcement
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
So aside from shitting up the whole fucking forum with his nonsense, this creepy dumbfuck chases a poster away by creepy IRL harassement and now is reinstated just a few days later because.. well, why? just for asking nicely?

Oh, and I see he is already raking up his post count within a couple of minutes of declaring he couldn't care less about the forum.

This will surely end well.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom