Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Everquest-Game or Religeon?

IF anyone is reading this please reply

What the fuck indeed.....

I think we know what fuck is being perpetrated. This gentlemen has obviously made a mistake and not researched thoroughly the general content of this board. Perhaps we should take a moment and measure our response before he is violently raped with the wrong end of a pitchfork....

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Norrec: dumbfuck or troll? IF anyone is reading this please reply

Spazmo

Erudite
I rather like his email address:

shadow_sephiroth99@yahoo.com

I mean, first, you've got the Sephiroth, and that's pretty bad ass right there--at least he must be if every third person on the Internet uses it as his screen name. On top of that, there's the shadow part--is this Sephiroth's evil twin who's somehow even more badass than the original? Chilling! And then when you realise he's the ninety ninth of the shadow Sephiroths... well then all you can say is "daaaaaaaaamn."

This shit is so badass I'm going to write this address a few more times so that any any spammer email harvesting bots can find it, note how badass it is, and self-destruct.

Human Shield

Augur
Spazmo said:
I mean, first, you've got the Sephiroth, and that's pretty bad ass right there--at least he must be if every third person on the Internet uses it as his screen name. On top of that, there's the shadow part--is this Sephiroth's evil twin who's somehow even more badass than the original? Chilling! And then when you realise he's the ninety ninth of the shadow Sephiroths... well then all you can say is "daaaaaaaaamn."

LOL

dipdipdip

Liturgist
Spazmo said:
I rather like his email address:

I mean, first, you've got the Sephiroth, and that's pretty bad ass right there--at least he must be if every third person on the Internet uses it as his screen name. On top of that, there's the shadow part--is this Sephiroth's evil twin who's somehow even more badass than the original?

Nah. He's referencing another beloved Final Fantasy character so tough, he dresses like a ninja and would "slit his mamma's throat for a nickel".

Exitium said:
What the fuck is this thread about?

its about truth man, its about having the freedom to express yourself. its about all the things that make life great, such as deconstructing some trolling retard one organ at a time....

Country_Gravy

Arcane
Patron
Wasteland 2
StraitLacedDeviant said:
Exitium said:
What the fuck is this thread about?

its about truth man, its about having the freedom to express yourself. its about all the things that make life great, such as deconstructing some trolling retard one organ at a time....

Freedom? Haven't you heard new guy? Freedom's just a word. If I'm going to die for a word, my word is going to be POONTANG! :lol:

Spazmo

Erudite
Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose. And once ninety nine shadow Sephiroths fuck you over, you'll wish you hadn't had anything to lose in the first place.

Adraeus

Novice
A "religion" is: "a set of beliefs concerned with explaining the origins and purposes of the universe, usu. involving belief in a supernatural creator and offering guidance in ethics and morals" (Wordsmyth). Note "usually." "Belief in a supernatural creator" is not an obligitory component of a religion. No, EverQuest is not a religion. It's a MUD with graphics.

Ortchel

Liturgist
You're all a bunch of goddman trolls, no wonder no one takes this website seriously.

Seven

Erudite
Ortchel said:
You're all a bunch of goddman trolls, no wonder no one takes this website seriously.

If you don't like it then run along somewhere else where you don't have to live in fear that your stupidity will be mocked.

Ortchel

Liturgist
Where was my apparent stupidity mocked again?

You all need to become aware you're not half as cool as you think you are.

I know I'm in the minority here. I have no problem with that.

Spazmo

Erudite
You need to become aware that the original poster deserved to be 'trolled', if you can call what we were doing--making fun of an already dead thread--trolling. Grow up, kid.

Ortchel

Liturgist
Maybe he did. I never caught onto the apparent pleasure you all derive from the misery of others.

p.s. I'm older than you.

p.p.s. I can't come back. They banned me for like 2 years.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom