Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In defense of FLUENT

Merry Christmas!

And why are you acting so unhinged, Crispy ? I made a simple mistake of posting it as a thread instead of doing a PM, and you are flying off the handle.

Bumvelcrow

Somewhat interesting
Patron
Dumbfuck
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Strap Yourselves In
Let the record show that I tried to PM this to DarkUnderlord without causing the oncoming shitstorm. This will be Crispy's doing, not mine. :)

Fluent, what the fuck is wrong with you? In your last look at me thread you said you'd try to tone down the The Codex Starring Fluent posting, and now this? If you were just a harmless retard like half the posters on here it wouldn't be a problem, but you're a distraction from the serious business of the Codex. Merry Christmas.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
How you can go from claiming to have one of the highest IQs in your state as a child to not understanding I was trying to tell you to private message DARK UNDERLORD about this and not me I have no idea.

Well, other than my theory that you've suffered some sort of severe brain injury in the recent past.

Then again, you and I both know this is just about your pathological need to draw attention to yourself, just like you did at RPG Watch.

Well, I'm not going to sit here and let you trash this place like you did that one. I've got too much quality shitposting invested in RPG Codex, years worth of effort.

So this is it. I'm drawing the line. I told you I've had it with you, so this is my ultimatum:

It's either you or me, Fluent. I demand that either you are banned, or I am.

We'll leave it up to the high command of this place to decide who goes and who stays.

Edit: And stop tagging me, you fucking IDIOT.

Merry Christmas!

Fluent, what the fuck is wrong with you? In your last look at me thread you said you'd try to tone down the The Codex Starring Fluent posting, and now this? If you were just a harmless retard like half the posters on here it wouldn't be a problem, but you're a distraction from the serious business of the Codex. Merry Christmas.

Excuse me, but DarkUnderlord posted why I was banned, correct? I was deleted before I could respond to it. This was my response, but I should have PM'd it to him instead of starting a new thread. I deleted the message and sent the PM, but Crispy has decided to let the shitshow run amok, not me.

Merry Christmas!

How you can go from claiming to have one of the highest IQs in your state as a child to not understanding I was trying to tell you to private message DARK UNDERLORD about this and not me I have no idea.

Well, other than my theory that you've suffered some sort of severe brain injury in the recent past.

Then again, you and I both know this is just about your pathological need to draw attention to yourself, just like you did at RPG Watch.

Well, I'm not going to sit here and let you trash this place like you did that one. I've got too much quality shitposting invested in RPG Codex, years worth of effort.

So this is it. I'm drawing the line. I told you I've had it with you, so this is my ultimatum:

It's either you or me, Fluent. I demand that either you are banned, or I am.

We'll leave it up to the high command of this place to decide who goes and who stays.

Did you drink some bad egg nog or something?

Generic-Giant-Spider

ALL THIS FIGHTING IS MAKING ME WANNA GET INVOLVED.

WHO WANTS SOME OF THIS BEEF MOUNTAIN?

latest

*Dramatization, may not actually look like this.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
For the record, I added Fluent to my ignore list when he made that thread in GD. Since he was deleted, I can't take him off, which means that every post where someone quotes him is automatically hidden and I have to show ignored content to see them. :lol:

overly excitable young man

Crispy needs more zen.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom