Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Frozen

Arcane
Never herd any of those music people. Are they real? Do someone actually listens to their music? Or did CDPR just invented them?
Judging by how shitty they look I guess the later. It goes nicely with ugly art direction of this game.

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2
Remember when CDPR didn't bend before SJWs crying about no niggers in Witcherland by adding some right at the beginning of Hearts of Stone? I remember.
and at the begining of Witcher 2 a carpet was quickly patched out because someone bitched about it resembling the Koran
(tried to find the link but its like it was buried. someone has it?)

edit:

"By mistake on one of the carpets in one of the games brothels there were islamic motives. Not a good taste and pure mistake. Carpets in this particular brothel then get exchanged;)

Michal
CDP RED"

https://af.gog.com/forum/the_witche...ank_you_cdp_for_the_patch/page1?as=1649904300

Last edited by a moderator:

Harthwain

Magister
I find it hard to believe they put that in there by "pure mistake". I mean, what are the chances? Or it wasn't the case (as in: the rug didn't resemble the prying carpet) and they simply got rid of it just to avoid the issue entirely? I find the latter being more plausible than the former.

RRRrrr

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Remember when CDPR didn't bend before SJWs crying about no niggers in Witcherland by adding some right at the beginning of Hearts of Stone? I remember.
Did they do anything new? While they did go overboard with the trannies, the megapolis being racially diverse is not strange. Even in real life, a game is set in Detroit or Chicago would have very few white people (none if set in the future).

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

Probably they are busy to organize the showing off of the next celebrity or organize another cosplay contest.

ChildInTime

Learned

How do they manage to push their agendas even in pieces supposedly praising the company making the game?

until you apply its logic back to the real-life present and realise the things it says about, for example, disabled and trans people are potentially offensive.

Why should the overwhelming majority of people care what some mentally ill dangerhair thinks or finds "offensive". Shit like this pandering is why we can't have nice things.

Terenty

Liturgist
i see people everywhere that want to upgrade their pcs for this game,but it looks like a game from 2010 almost like deus ex.

I dont get it either. The game looks like fucking Human Revolution and they still behave like sheep after some clueless journo shill told them the game looked mindblowing at e3

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
i see people everywhere that want to upgrade their pcs for this game,but it looks like a game from 2010 almost like deus ex.

I dont get it either. The game looks like fucking Human Revolution and they still behave like sheep after some clueless journo shill told them the game looked mindblowing at e3

stfu. you will buy it and you will enjoy it.

Danikas

Arcane

527786-deus-ex-human-revolution-playstation-3-screenshot-with-social.jpg

Cyberpunk2077-Theres_someone_behind_you_RGB-en.jpg

Yep no difference at all :hearnoevil:

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
the graphics are graphical for sure and are clearly graphical enough to satisfy the likes of ign, kotaku or rock, paper, shotgun. the real question is whether or not the general audience will find these graphics to be graphical enough given the amount of graphics in the last rockstar game, red dead redemption 2, which is understood by the masses to be very graphical.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom