Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Happy Christmas!

Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
Merry Christmas. The holidays always make me look back at the last year fondly, even if it wasn't that great. It's been interesting for me at least, and I hope it's been just as solid for you.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Happy Christmas guys
It's Merry Christmas you degenerate.
Happy Christmas DU,hope that the new year meets you in good health and do end up making millionz in it. :lol: Also it is clearly happy,merry is a word used about getting drunk and having an energetic evening. While Christmas is about getting together with the family and having a nice warm diner and relax the next day.

Last edited:

Generic-Giant-Spider

I GOT LOADS AND LOADS OF GIFTS WAITING FOR ME

I WISH YOU COULD ALL SEE IT

WOW

I AM ONE LUCKY FREAK THIS YEAR

Dreed

Bremsstrahlunged
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
santa.png
Merry Christmas!
santa.png

Alphons

Cipher
Merry Christmas!

My 17 year old dog died of old age this year. I'm sad he won't be around for christmas this time.

I've had to euthanize my dog 2 months ago, whole family was recounting all these previous Christmas celebrations he was with us.

All these happy years were worth enduring through some sadness now.

Merry Christmas Codex.

After 6 months with no PC (hard drive died) and budget pinching to pay off debts accrued from my son’s birth, my wife bought me a new PC for Christmas! Should be here Saturday! I look forward to finally being able to scratch my crpg itch by finishing up Kingmaker and Deadfire, and, of course, shitposting on the Dex with an actual keyboard instead of this stupid fucking iPad.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom