Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Is that real?

thesecret1

Arcane
Is there a crafting system? Make fashionable lamphades and aromatic soaps from captive jews, then sell them to unsuspecting Poles to save money for a better oven, that sort of thing.

Codex Year of the Donut
Polish journalist Wojciech Wybranowski believes the game may have been developed by Russia to defame Ukraine and put a strain on Polish-Ukraine relations.
It never ceases to amaze me how a country full of poor people with an economy smaller than Canada's somehow manages to control the entire world.

gerey

Arcane
Zionist Agent
The GOTY for 2020 is already here and the new year hasn't even started.

Silentstorm

Learned
This isn't even the first game where you play as a nazi in a concentration camp, like, KZ Manager came out in 1990 and that is a management game where you manage concentration camps.

As for me, really not interested in this game and honestly doesn't look anything special, it just happens to let you play as a SS Officer but comes across as a crappy game not worth playing.

Seriously, if it wasn't for the subject matter, i can't see anyone caring about it.

ok, a couple of things

first, i went to the developer page in the OP link and registered my email for updates

second, i actually LOOKED at the sweeping montage of images fading in and out on said page.

so this took all of maybe a minute of my time....

found nothing about nazi's; in fact there are red stars everywhere, a russian propaganda poster (the one with "Het" dude) and a big fat portrait of Stalin

Stalin...

from the devs:

The gameplay of Cost of Freedom is based on the confrontation of two sides – the prisoners and the guards (aka overseers). The players are given the opportunity to dispose of others' lives as cruel overseers, or to survive and carry on an escape plan as prisoners.

the game has a promising premise; the butthurt is just absolutely ridiculous

ridiculous i say

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom