Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Good gaming channels on Youtube?

Dedicated_Dark

Arbiter
Really? Are you sure, have you seen his insightful Dragon's Dogma commentary where he fixes the game by suggesting implausible things and fucks the fun parts? Have you seen his INSIGHTFUL Tomb Raider commentary where he bashes older games before the 2013 reboot without having played them. ARE YOU FUCKIN RETARDED!!?

flyingjohn

Arcane
Really? Are you sure, have you seen his insightful Dragon's Dogma commentary where he fixes the game by suggesting implausible things and fucks the fun parts? Have you seen his INSIGHTFUL Tomb Raider commentary where he bashes older games before the 2013 reboot without having played them. ARE YOU FUCKIN RETARDED!!?
He is also lazy as fuck.He spends most of his time now streaming games and the witcher videos are becoming a meme.

Wyatt_Derp

Arcane
Retcon Raider

This man's voice will put hair on your mom's chest. He should be doing voiceover work for big money and prizes. Certainly a deviation from the hipster soy-spergs polluting the landscape these days.

Black

Arcane
4w5PkBl.png

Gibson

Learned
ColonelRPG

yeah, this kid has really nice Let's Plays; when deciding for a game I usually check his vids first if he has any on that game.
he's not fucking screaming in the mic and having a retarded intro or shit like that - you actually watch a person just playing a game.

Self-Ejected

RNGsus

Self-Ejected
Been obsessed with Hitman 2 lately and have much enjoyed watching "CJ" play the game. After I do pretty much everything in a level I watch his speedruns of them and they're pretty fun. He gives good commentary and has good strats. Here's my fave, a run through of the whole 2016 game:

Good channel host/twitcher/streamer dude.

Mexi

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
WTF, I didn't even know Outer Worlds was release. That's how little I pay attention to gaming atm. I'm seeing reviews, and they seem mixed. I'm not watching the review for fear of spoilers, of any kind. I'll buy it when modders fix everything, if that happens.

Catacombs

Arcane
Patron
WTF, I didn't even know Outer Worlds was release. That's how little I pay attention to gaming atm. I'm seeing reviews, and they seem mixed. I'm not watching the review for fear of spoilers, of any kind. I'll buy it when modders fix everything, if that happens.
Don't waste your time.

Mexi

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Don't waste your time.
Damn, I was hoping for Fallout New Vegas-2. Is it bad or just generic? I mean it can't be that bad. Had two legends of the industry leading the thing... :(

I was hoping the review numbers I saw were because it had some hardcore elements or difficulty...

Catacombs

Arcane
Patron
Don't waste your time.
Damn, I was hoping for Fallout New Vegas-2. Is it bad or just generic? I mean it can't be that bad. Had two legends of the industry leading the thing... :(

I was hoping the review numbers I saw were because it had some hardcore elements or difficulty...

It's just generic. Maps look the same, characters are bland and the story is
mediocre.

Don't let me stop you from playing it if you really want to. I suggest watching
some LPs to see if it's a game you want to sink your teeth in.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom