Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Something incredible will happen (Next Thursday). Incline.

What is Cleve talking about now?

• Nothing, he's just trolling

Votes: 47 18.9%
  • First shots of WW3 fired before sunset

Votes: 30 12.0%
  • Zep Zepo Finally Busted For Trafficking In Vietnamese Children

Votes: 95 38.2%
  • Total ITZ before noon, followed by absolute chaos and despair

Votes: 35 14.1%
  • Dur-Hurr I will pirate it

Votes: 23 9.2%
  • Baby Salt Sold Out At Cost-Co

Votes: 19 7.6%

• Total voters

GandGolf

Augur
If the game is now out on GOG does that mean backers of the original Indigogo campaign will be getting a DRM free copy of the game there as well?

Skdursh

Savant
Really classy move, Skdursh.

NTGQ6Xv.png

lmao, I thought GOG actually refused to post this as after I submitted it as it didn't show up anywhere that I could find; I checked several times over the next few hours and it was nowhere to be seen. I wouldn't even know that it got posted if it weren't for my original (correct) assumption that someone here would see it and say something about it.

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer

NTGQ6Xv.png

lmao, I thought GOG actually refused to post this as after I submitted it as it didn't show up anywhere that I could find; I checked several times over the next few hours and it was nowhere to be seen. I wouldn't even know that it got posted if it weren't for my original (correct) assumption that someone here would see it and say something about it.

Wow, that's hilarious. You scored big time. I don't care what people say about you.

The internet is really great for people who would otherwise commit suicide. It really bolsters their morale and makes them feel like it's not so bad after all.

Possibly Retarded The Real Fanboy
It's clear that Cleve will anounce he is moving out of Australia becouse D. Gaider moved in there thus in mass protests Australians decided to burn whole continent in mass fires than let Bioware decadent to release his new game to the public. Im for giving to all Australians Defenders of cRpg Title. What a sacrifice.

Doktor Best

Arcane

NTGQ6Xv.png

Imagine being so pathetic that you reviewbomb a game because you're the lackey of a male cam whore who has an internet feud with the developer.

Oh wait, you don't have to.

Brozef

Savant
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Just had time to come back over the holidays and saw this thread. Congrats Cleve!
Haven't bought anything from gog in years and didn't intend to, but made an exception for this one

2020-01-01 22_12_59-GOG.com.png

I might try to get back into it, but before I get stuck 500hrs in. Are there any known issues with continuing on older save games? I still have the game installed via steam and can load the saves, but the last one is from Aug 2017. Should I start from scratch?

Skdursh

Savant
Imagine being so pathetic that you reviewbomb a game because you're the lackey of a male cam whore who has an internet feud with the developer.

Oh wait, you don't have to.

Nah bro, I just don't really like it that much. Kind of an oddly specific insult you've got there though. I guess maybe that sort of thing is normal in your world. Different folks, different strokes, faggot.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom