Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What happened to Fluent

Latro

Arcane
Why is Flu a creep again?
fake nice personality, his chronic inability to fuck off, his constant lying, his need for any sort of attention - whether positive or negative, and constantly trying to bring in other people into the situation to make himself look innocent (myself, roguey). his instagram/twitter online girl pick up thing is creepy too. his hard drug usage obviously worsens any/all of any mental issues he's got going on.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Joke aside,panda is also creepy. He always pops out of nowhere and ask the most ridiculously unhuman questions,like "What makes fluent creepy?".

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
So you are basically just making stuff up now?
As alluded to above, persistent (and unsupportable) denial of creepiness in the face of direct arguments, and relentless inability to let go of imagined virtue, are among the hallmarks of the creep. Watch yourself young panda.

If you want to be Fluent's friend, that's fine and good for you. (And if you really want to be his friend, get him into therapy.)
But you also don't get to say whether other people are creeped out by him, and creeping people out (through, among others, the behaviors Latro enumerated in plain English) is what definitionally makes Fluent a creep.

If you truly find Latro creepy, the solution is easy: stop talking to him. Then see whether he starts PMing you desperate for validation and wheedling you to treat him better. Be sure to let us know when that happens, I'll wait.

Zombra

Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Damn are you full of yourself.
Sure, because I know what I'm talking about. Insult me all you want, but when you leave the conversation please think about what I said. Also think about whether you really want to keep lashing out at people for the horrible crime of answering your questions.

Zombra

Patron
Aaaaaaand there it is. "I'm not being insulting, I'm just a cool person." Gotta admit it happened a lot quicker than I thought it would.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
It makes perfect sense that Panda would be pro-Fluent. Leftards are psychologically incapable of empathy so they instead mimic the behavior, just like Fluent does. The difference is simply one of nature (Panda) vs nurture (Fluent)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom