Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Kodex Kommunistic Kastle. Fortress. Dwarf Fortress.

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Yeh hey also it wud halp if you faggots didun RUN like littul gurls at the first site of a littul troggo truble - beyund shamefur! Shud FIRE evru uhn for cowurdice send ur littul shits to GOLAG - onlu tuk ya useless gobbo cunts so ya dun DIE in dead drilling an SHUT UP but noooooo yah all just gon festur leik vermins talkin ENDLESS SHIT an doin big fat NUTHIN swrusly FUK YOU

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
061EwNk.png

Bragging about a victory over a bunch of unarmed cavemen. Classic poser.

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Unib picks up a piece of paper fallen in the hall, nearly trampled by the boots of the dwarfs milling around.

sU7cUKl.png
That's not one of my pamphlets...

auVrN61.png

On its back is written a short text

1tkud7F.png
Dwarfs of Redlabored!

Are you not tired of seeing your work wasted in the self-aggrandizing projects of a leader so weak he has to be carried in a wheelbarrow like a decadent human? Who has commissioned, at great expense and heavy labor, luxurious personal quarters while we sleep in the mud like goblins! Whose disastrous administration had seen the most horrible shortage, shortage of Alcohol. Who let a criminally incompetent trader start a most disastrous war with our closest neighbors for a macaque! Forcing us to bury underground, preventing us to chop down more trees and cutting us from the rest of the dwarf realm, all the while accepting race traitors in our midst!

Support me and your work will be recognized.
Support me and the flow of glorious alcohol will resume in our parched throats.
Support me and Redlabored will not be afraid of anyone.
Support me and we will dig the riches of the earth for all of us.

Found a pic of Helly's character (I just had to shave his horns and recolor it a little), so used that for some propaganda.

Last edited:

SmartCheetah

Arcane
CUcEB7R.png
*Whispering to the wardogs* So... What do You think boiiiis?
25fCX9L.png
Woof, Woof!
wlDYKp0.png
*Too busy to answer, sniffin' the other wardog's ass*
CUcEB7R.png
Lets say we're voting for Grimwulf, in that case.

vazha

Arcane
Kommunism inevitably leads to benevolent dictatorship. Maybe its time to shed the false pretenses and declare what we trully are and stand for? The Imperium of Dwarves, led by the emprah of dorfkind, glorious and plated in gold. Just let that sink in for a moment. Sky (or the ceiling, considering we're underground) is our limit.

Andnjord

Arcane
Kommunism inevitably leads to benevolent dictatorship. Maybe its time to shed the false pretenses and declare what we trully are and stand for? The Imperium of Dwarves, led by the emprah of dorfkind, glorious and plated in gold. Just let that sink in for a moment. Sky (or the ceiling, considering we're underground) is our limit.
:updatedmytxt:

*Scribbles on notepad* Gives out unwelcomed hugs...believes the Kommissar's rule to not be benevolent...desires an autocratic, reactionary, bourgeois Imperium. Verdict: Ideologically unsound.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Dwarves of Redlabored have made their decision. Your treacherous plot has FAILED, Helly! This means that you, your worthless husband Wayward Son, and even your baby dwarf Melbil are BANISHED to Gulag, where you will live and prosper! It will be a short life, but one thing I can promise: it will be full of hard work, pain, and suffering. Let your tears serve an example for every backstabbing double-crosser of my crumbling fortress.

Oh yes, everyone banished to Gulag lose their citizenship and voting rights. That'll teach you!

You'll get some personal key choices during administrative decisions round.

Life in Redlabored continues. More decisions are waiting for us. You might notice there is no building priorities agenda this time - we'll postpone this decision for another Season or two because Food District, Kommunalka and proper Wood District need to be finished first. Helly's sabotage needs to be undone before we resume our progress.

MAKE YOUR KEY CHOICE

Agenda №1: The Gates.

It can be difficult down here without surface access. No merchants, no foraging/fishing/hunting, no wood, no fresh water. On the other hand, it's safer that way. Even a single death might trigger a tantrum spiral at this point. So what do we do about it?

Option 1: Keep the gates closed.

Safety above all else. We'll open them for a short while to banish Helly and her family; let those migrants and visitors inside; and haul stone blocks to the surface. And then we shall seal ourselves again for another year.

If something nasty comes attacking, Helly will die.

Option 2: Open the damn gates.

Sure, our military isn't ready just yet. But maybe Kalin can defend Redlabored on his own? He proved to be capable during troglodyte encounter.

If something nasty comes attacking, Helly will die first.

No need to worry, Gulag prisoners won't be permitted to enter the fortress, regardless of our decision. Kalin will turn them into a pulp if they do.

I'll make dwarf-specific burrow restrictions to ensure the banished dwarves will stay on the surface

Agenda №2: Spigot's Punishment.

Newspapers don't lie: Spigot is the cause of our current problems. Such a terrible assault must not be left unanswered!

Option 1: One year in the mines/military, depending on Kommander's choice to conscript him or not. That'll break his pride.

Option 2: Banish him to Gulag. That'll break his life.

Option 3: Make him a Broker for another year. That'll teach him how to deal with merchants properly.

Option 4: Death Sentence. That'll be fun.

Agenda №3: Political Stance.

Tekkud the outpost liaison is waiting outside. He brings news from the outside world. What do we do in case he offers to join Queen Bomrek as a loyal subject?

Option 1: Join the Courageous Crafts.

We need the Queen's protection, more migrants, trading, and everything else that comes with it. Tekkud will ask who will become the Baron (owner of Redlabored), which is a no-brainer. Alas, Grimwulf cannot be the Baron AND the Mayor at the same time, so he will appoint a temporary mayor until the komrades elect a new one.

Option 2: Remain Independent.

Because fuck the Queen and her kapitalistic ways of living. We didn't come here to enjoy ourselves. We came here to work and die!

ELECTIONS

The rules are still the same.

1. We shall hold elections every year in Winter.
2. Each komrade of Redlabored can vote if he or she is at least 12 years old. Yes, females can vote too.
3. The Kommissar only votes when there is a tie.
4. Those who failed to cast their votes in time are considered abstained.
5. If a sudden death something unexpected happens to a Redlabored official before his term of office runs out, the Kommissar appoints a temporary replacement until next elections.
6. You are NOT allowed to vote for the Kommissar. He's too busy doing important things.
7. You are allowed to vote for yourself.
8. One dwarf can hold any number of positions unless this dwarf is Militia Commander.
9. If a dwarf is elected for Militia Commander and for other positions as well, he becomes Militia Commander and chooses dwarf/dwarves to replace him in other positions.

HOWEVAR, this time around you cannot vote for Helly, Wayward Son, and Spigot.

In case Kodex Konsensus on the second agenda was to punish Spigot's by appointing him as the broker again, the results of broker elections are void, and Spigot keeps the broker position for another year.

Copy-paste and fill this form, komrade.

Agenda №1: Option

Agenda №2: Option

Agenda №3: Option

Elections:
Militia Commander -
Manager -
Broker -
Bookkeeper -
Chief Medical Dwarf -

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
061EwNk.png

Agenda №1: The Gates.

Option 2: Open the damn gates.

Agenda №2: Spigot's Punishment.

Option 1: One year in the military - maybe I can hide behind his back if things go wrong.

Agenda №3: Political Stance.

Join the Courageous Crafts - that creates a new sinecure just for me. This is what kommunism is about, right?

I vote for Lagole Gon in every election, because I want to escape from Kalin - the king of all posers!
I would like to notice that Lagole Gon has decent mental stats for a desk job and has political connections. History shows that political connections are a core part of every kommunist kommunity!

-=VOTE LAGOLE GON=-
061EwNk.png

-=VOTE LAGOLE GON=-
:creamyblood::creamyblood::creamyblood:

Last edited:

Reinhardt

Arcane
1. Close the gates! Because reasons.
2. Spigot should mine. If he really is a dwarf - he can do it.

3. Why you even ask? Of course we will stay independent!

4. Militia Commander - Kalin, of course!
Manager - Sukhāvatī. No one hates her(yet).
Broker - Reinhardt, of course!
Bookkeeper - sqeecoo. It is a mystery what she does anyway so she can continue.
Chief Medical Dwarf - Azira can't even predict number of children. Bliblablubb for medic!

Last edited:

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Lagole-Gon.png

Okay, honestly now. My dwarf actually has good mental stats for a medical desk job and diagnostics.
Also, he has some skillpoints in gelding. That's almost like a surgeon.

Last edited:
Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
agonda 1: upshon 1

SHUT DA GATES! Dorfs can hunt in da caves

Helly can bring water if we *really* need it (dunno wat for tho)

uganda 2: opshun 3

Heheh das rite:

I plan to run for Broker again during the next elections, and I think most dwarfs appreciate RESULTS.

Spiggy kinda growed on me an we do need RESULTS:

Plus he hates ELVES

agudna 3: opsun 2 FUK da queen

Kommander - KALIN
Manager - Nut-Kin can BRU and is super trustwordy
Broker - SPIGGY
Bookkeeper - squeako
Chief Medical Dwarf - Blippblob

VOTE KALIN for kommander to git ur freedoms!

Any stinkin LOSER who votes for me an wants OUT will get FIRED from da Prolebashers!

Now daz a GUD deal rite there!

(Aside frum Logal dat littul shit aint goin nowheres)

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Helly can bring water if we *really* need it (dunno wat for tho)
061EwNk.png

Sick Dorfs can drink only water. That means YOU can drink only water... Because you're sick in the head... Get it? Serious case of Phoniea Poserosis.
That's my diagnosis and you can trust it, because I have the stats for it.

Vote Lagole.

SmartCheetah

Arcane
Agenda №1: Keep the gates closed.
Personally I'd open it from time to time - when noone is knocking and there are no sounds of fight. Little bit of a russian roulette, but at least we'll have time to gather water or whatever we need from the surface.

Agenda №2: One year in the mines/military.
If Kalin would like to see spigot in his ranks, sent him there. Otherwise I think he'd much better help in mining. His broker decisions are one of the major things which seperated us from the outside world.

Agenda №3: Remain Independent.
I dunno. This was random, because I have no clue how much this could help or fuck us even further. Are there any monthly requirements or anything like that? We can't deal with our own shit right now.

voting:
Militia Kommander: Kalin . He shown us the way of rage(rape) and silver hammer. ATM he seems to be the most warrior-like dorf in the fortress.
Manager: no clue, so I'll stick with Reinhardt vote - Sukhāvatī
Broker: Reinhardt - again, no clue and his votes seems to be pretty straight forward.
Bookkeeper - sqeecoo
Chief Medical Dwarf - Azira

RoBoBOBR

Arcane
Patron
Agenda №1: Open the gates to let immigrants in, then seal them back. Also move wood stockpile underground.

Agenda №2: One year in the mines/military, especially seeing how we have vacancy in Prolebashers.

Agenda №3: Remain Independent, for now. Also barons are decadent.

Elections:
Militia Commander - Kalin, the Bane of Trogs
Manager - Sukhāvatī, mechanically inclined and stoic
Broker - Reinhardt
Bookkeeper - sqeecoo
Chief Medical Dwarf - Azira, Professor of Aromatherapy

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
I dunno. This was random, because I have no clue how much this could help or fuck us even further. Are there any monthly requirements or anything like that? We can't deal with our own shit right now.

I know it's random, but there is a possibility that once we open the gates, Tekkud will beeline towards Grimwulf with his inane proposals. Don't want to stop next update right at the beginning just so we can vote, that's why we're voting for it in advance.

Mechanically speaking, Tekkud will might offer to become a Barony, asking for Grimwulf's recommendation of a Baron candidate. This will trigger a half-arsed political career of Baron --> Count --> Duke --> King(?) for Grimwulf, while unlocking the position of a Mayor Kommissar for other komrades.

If we decline Tekkud's offer now, he will keep bombarding us with the exact same shit every year or so. Nothing stops us from declining again, of course. It goes something like this:

udm4Ueh.png

Reinhardt

Arcane
Now, when BrotherFrank is gone, Kalin is just afraid to lose the only competent fighter in Prolebashers - me.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom