Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Who's your favorite Bioware waifu?

Best Bioware Waifu?

• Jaheira. Been waiting for her hubby to croak since the Friendly Arm Inn!!!

• Aeerie (really?)

• Viconia, cuz I'm into emo chicks

• Leliana, because she is like Imoen, but I can actually bone her without mods

• The other emo chick, aka Morrigan

• Bastila, because constant nagging is my fetish

• Cat-lady from Kotor. (can you really bone her? I don't remember)

• Chief Williams

• Miranda Lawson, daddy issues FTW

• Jack, because I'm really brainwashed

• Liara something, blue lady from Mass Effect

• Lady Aribeth

• Wynn, best GILF

• Something from ME3/Andromeda/another shitty game I never played

• KC

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mexi

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
wynn has the body of an 18 year old with the head of an old granny, that's gotta be worth something
Bailey is fucking hot. Granny face with a kicking body.

Yellow-Midrift-e1501260850857.jpg

Dat ass

Lacey-Evans-Bayley-SmackDown.jpg

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Biowaste did know how to make a good wifu in their games. This is the most diverse poll on the codex lol. There isn't a clear stomper choice,it seems that they managed to check a lot of fetishes with their wifus.

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Biowaste did know how to make a good wifu in their games. This is the most diverse poll on the codex lol. There isn't a clear stomper choice,it seems that they managed to check a lot of fetishes with their wifus.

Yes their older games are at very least serviceable as cheap campy entertainment Comrade, I am checking SWOTOR now and if this was released as single player game it would be GOTY here Comrade. Speaking about TOR whose is your favorite wifu there?

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Yes their older games are at very least serviceable as cheap campy entertainment Comrade, I am checking SWOTOR now and if this was released as single player game it would be GOTY here Comrade. Speaking about TOR whose is your favorite wifu there?
From all the women here i voted for Aeerie because she was the only one that gave you a child. And that is what a man should care about. From kotor i liked the Bastila the most because she was very realistic wench. Always bitching and talking down while lusting after your dick. Also she was funny if you see her from outside point of view. From dragon age games i liked morrigan,liked the looks and on top of that she gave you a kid too. Also had similar views on the whole old powers vs modern fake god. Also liked Aribeth because elf paladin makes my dick hard very fast,shame that i couldn't bang her in the original campaign :(.

Frozen

Arcane
Morrigan, actually. Hottest character BioWare made, and she gives you a kid like Aerie. I'm also really into emo chicks, btw. Their makeup style and clothing style is just hotness to me, but all the emo chicks I've met back in high school were fat and ugly. Never met those petite, hot ones.

Because they don't exist.

Tweed

Professional Kobold
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Morrigan, because she lets bang her and then walk through the magic mirror with her and right out of the Dragon Age series without ever having to play the other games.

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2

Just finished Imperial Agent Story-line must say Ensign Temple is best wifu: smoking hot with good nature but tough enough to not spoil her children, hard working but not to ambitious so family will be more important to her than career and fiercely loyal both to Agent and Empire while not making scenes over my Chiss seducing his targets, what Comrade needs more from his wifu?

Kyalo? Treacherous slut would fire her thru airlock if not plot-armor.
Dorne? Good choice but too obsessed with rules.
Vette? Too childish and soft also filthy alien.
The Chick you can convert to religion of Sith? Fun but not for serious relation.

Last edited:

Theldaran

Liturgist
You forgot to put the male options for the ladies!!

About Jaheira... jeez, her stats in BG1 are abysmal, she received a much needed boost in the sequel. So, in my book, it should be the other way around: get Khalid, and let Jaheira become ghoul food! Volcel Squad, assemble!

Falksi

Arcane
As always, the correct choice is the one with the biggest tits

JZK3SdC.png

Got to say, out of all of the choices she did the least for me.

On paper she's hot, but she was more annoying than sexy. Not a patch on Morrigan or Lesbiana

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
"Trying to be sexy but actually being annoying" is a great summary of Isabela, for sure. Same with Merriyl and trying to be cute manic-pixie-dreamgirl. It's almost like Dragon Age 2 storytelling sucks in general.

Lawntoilet

Prophet
Patron
From all the women here i voted for Aeerie because she was the only one that gave you a child... i liked morrigan,liked the looks and on top of that she gave you a kid too.
"Aerie and Morrigan both have your kid but Aerie is the only one that has your kid"
I guess this means that 1+1=1 in Bulgaria?

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
From all the women here i voted for Aeerie because she was the only one that gave you a child... i liked morrigan,liked the looks and on top of that she gave you a kid too.
"Aerie and Morrigan both have your kid but Aerie is the only one that has your kid"
I meant the only one in BG lol,chill out dude.

Lawntoilet

Prophet
Patron
I meant the only one in BG lol,chill out dude.
Is only jokes.
However I think Viconia also has your son in her romance epilogue before she gets assassinated but it's been a long time since I've seen it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom