Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Underrail: The Incline Awakens

Xeon

Augur
Later you can make so much money from selling loot, so money isn't that much of a problem, only thing that feels like hassle is the limit on the vendors on how much they'll buy. I really hate that.

You can't give me more negative ratings, or people will understand you are abusing the button
That feels pretty hilarious thing to say on the Codex.

Self-Ejected

Alphard

Self-Ejected

overly excitable young man

Efe

Erudite
we are united in our hatred of thread splitting, among many other things (like our love of rpgs).

Technomancer

Liturgist
only thing that feels like hassle is the limit on the vendors on how much they'll buy. I really hate that.
That is why you choose the ULTIMATE build - the rogue trader.

18 intelligence, 350 Mercantile, Major Supplier, Salesman and its specialization translates into 700% more goods to buy and 700% more money per trader.

That is what it looks like for most traders:
ptZrBS5.jpg

Just gaze at those numbers, mindnumbing I bet. No more long-ass hauling trecks to store stuff in the loot hoard to "sell later", no more scrapping items into worthless junk. Rule the money flow!
Zero hassle with network of portals, I made around 80k charons throughout the game and at this point is harder to find commodities to sell than to realize them! Ride that wealth wave!

There is only one problem. Look at it Styg. Your heart just can't help but shrink in sorrow when faced with this much of unsold merchandise. And I spared y'all from this ungodly sight but the stacks do go on way down strait to merchant's hell.

JEZh5Us.jpg

For some reason, no one in the game will buy those prime goods.
Also, the only trader who buys clothing is the scrapper's trader, so if you smoked him you're done in the clothing business, for he is holding monopoly on this market. An unfortunate fact that is easily missed by novice traders eager for manslaughter&loot.
Please resolve this mighty dev, add some replacement trader when the eels take over because they do nothing with the place, update some other traders to accept my nets and lighters which are best in the world, oh and bolt triggers! Nobody wants them. This is a travesty because I have enough to sell to make everyone happy.

Last edited:

Metronome

Learned
Speaking of that...
I wanted to get into this game. I reached the arena I think, at which point I was hauling around a giant pile of loot very slowly to sell somewhere. I got bored doing this and lost interest. I probably didn't need to do it, but damn the loot was worth a load of e-giblits or whatever. Games that do this need to have a wheelbarrow or something to carry all the crap to the vendors.

I might come back to it later, but I'll have to restart because I forgot what the plot was.

Parabalus

Arcane
Speaking of that...
I wanted to get into this game. I reached the arena I think, at which point I was hauling around a giant pile of loot very slowly to sell somewhere. I got bored doing this and lost interest. I probably didn't need to do it, but damn the loot was worth a load of e-giblits or whatever. Games that do this need to have a wheelbarrow or something to carry all the crap to the vendors.

I might come back to it later, but I'll have to restart because I forgot what the plot was.

Dump the loot in front of the vendors, sell a bit every time you pass by.

Xeon

Augur
Anyone manged to do the musical puzzle? I got no clue and I really didn't want to spend a lot of time on it so googled it and apparently it gets randomized or some shit every playthrough, kinda reminds me with the Deep Cavern final puzzle, people said it changes for everyone, I hated that as well iirc, didn't bother doing it so at least its optional which is good.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom