Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

POSTAL 4: No Regerts from Running with Scissors

Skdursh

Savant
Wow, a literal "no u!"-reply. You really are 12 years old, despite your account being older than that!

Thanks for answering my question BTW.

Ah...right. I'm the childish one, yet you're throwing unprovoked insults at me.

Well at least you've shown how much of a pathetic little bitch you are.

Not only are you a FAG, you're a BOTTOM. (No offence meant to any actual fags. Xoxo)

Oh look, another cuck loser trying to sound badass.

You seem upset.

JDR13

Arcane
Wow, a literal "no u!"-reply. You really are 12 years old, despite your account being older than that!

Not only are you a FAG, you're a BOTTOM. (No offence meant to any actual fags. Xoxo)

You seem upset.

Is that wishful thinking?

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
I haven't touched this thread in days... and what do I find when I do check it? Confirmation of my words - someone is very butthurt about pointless, trivial things.

Lighten the fuck up, dude. It's just a game.

garren

Arcane
Patron
I hope they open up the gameplay areas a bit, from the vids I've watched it seems there's rock walls and canyons everywhere constricting your movements to a small area, until you follow a path to the next small area. It's all interconnected, but why have these barriers in the way in the first place in this weird piecemeal style? This ain't Postal 2 tech anymore.

Morkar Left

Where can I get Postal 2 btw? I thought it was on Steam but can't find it.

Self-Ejected

Jack

█▓▒░
Patron
Insert Title Here
Morkar, it's also on GOG. But if you want to support the devs, which kind of is the point of paying for a game, then the best choice is their own online store.

https://runningwithscissors.com/product-category/steam-keys/

They currently have a sale and the games are cheap as dirt.

And if you really want to support the devs then you can also buy this exquisite hipster Krotchy mousepad in their online store.

0nOeppu.jpg

Skdursh

Savant
garren Jack
Nope, seems to be banned in Germany on Steam and gog. Can't find it in search.

And just checked, it's indexed here.

That's because Germany is fully cucked.

The hero Germany needs, but doesn't deserve...
:discohitler:
The hero that is a failure and dooms the entire nation for generations to come?

I'm guessing you don't understand what a joke is. It's Hilter at a rave with glowsticks. Get a sense of humor, faggot.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
garren Jack
Nope, seems to be banned in Germany on Steam and gog. Can't find it in search.

And just checked, it's indexed here.

That's because Germany is fully cucked.

The hero Germany needs, but doesn't deserve...
:discohitler:
The hero that is a failure and dooms the entire nation for generations to come?

I'm guessing you don't understand what a joke is. It's Hilter at a rave with glowsticks. Get a sense of humor, faggot.
So, what is a joke?

ADL

Prophet
Never played my early access version after an hour because I always felt replacing the VA was inevitable but this is even better. Goddamn, they really went overboard. RWS continues to be great.

BLOBERT

FUCKING SLAYINGN IT BROS
Patron
Codex 2012
BROS EVEN THOUGH ILL MAYBE NEVER PLAY IT I MIGHT BUY IT

POSTAL ONE WAS FUN TO PLAY AT WORK

POSTAL TWO WAS THE ULTIMATE CHOICE AND CONSEQUENCE GAME LOLLLOLLOL A PEACEFUL PATH WAS POSSIBLE MOSTLY

MOSTLY ITS COOL CAUSE YOU CAN PEE ON RABID FEMIBISTS

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter

You seem upset.
He is definitely maidenless!

It's just a game.

iu

Skdursh

Savant
I honestly forgot this game even existed, but that trailer is giving me big "oof" emotions. Maybe the game itself is better, but the trailer really gives off a sort of "I'd be embarrassed if anyone caught me playing this" kind of vibe similar to how Postal 3 turned out. I hope it isn't shit. I'd love to see a worthy successor to Postal 2 (though there are a decent number of quality Postal 2 mods/total conversions I'd recommend).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom