Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Mechajammer (formerly Copper Dreams) - cyberpunk RPG from Whalenought Studios

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
THis looks like its changing artstyle more often than maxie hatred of his drunken father.

Also looks abit like disco elysium, if the devs was coked and on meth the entire time

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
They weren't?

They went 100% clean from the day they started work on this. I was the only one with a glass of wine when I had dinner with them. Nothing stronger than coffee allowed.

Jesus Christ! You sound like a broken apparatchik.

We get it. You love Disco Elysium. Best game eva.

Can you not kill a joke with your inane vapid remarks? k10xbye

Last edited:

Kyl Von Kull

The Night Tripper
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
They weren't?

They went 100% clean from the day they started work on this. I was the only one with a glass of wine when I had dinner with them. Nothing stronger than coffee allowed.

Jesus Christ! You sound like a broken apparatchik.

We get it. You love Disco Elysium. Best game eva.

Can you not kill a joke with your inane vapid remarks? k10xbye

I think it’s way funnier that ZA/UM is basically a cult.

ArchAngel

Arcane
Since this game has been soo late with release they could have released the alpha/beta game for all backers already.. like some other very late KS did (Grim Dawn).

cb.spike

Educated
Wasn't something suppose to happen exactly one month ago? Gameplay videos and beta version? Did I miss it? Or did they miss it?

They finally replayed 2 days ago.

Hey guys — I'm terribly sorry about the beta delay. Hannah and I weren't 100% happy with the beta as it was when we were about to release it, and we really wanted you all to get the best picture of the game to start with. The updates, obviously, have taken a bit longer than expected.
A video update and beta will be out soon though, we bunkered down the last couple months focusing on the gameplay speed and visual fidelity, as both needed a little work to fulfill the fast, step-by-step turn based gameplay we're presenting with Copper Dreams. We've utilized some of the things we've also been working on for the Serpent expansion in there, and are very happy with the results.
The beta map(s) are all stitched together, and we're just finishing some polishing of art and AI with the movement now using hexes (again). Those were needed for a few functions we can talk about soon. We also got into the beta character generation, the complete opening, and companions can now gunner-seat on vehicles with you too, so that's been sweet.

getter77

Augur
Tangentially glad to see even an indirect sign of life on the Serpent Expansion humming along in the shadows, as I don't know that there's been such for quite some time now.

geno

Savant
Tangentially glad to see even an indirect sign of life on the Serpent Expansion humming along in the shadows, as I don't know that there's been such for quite some time now.
That surprised me, I didn't expect they would be working on that too. Not sure if it's the right choice since CD is already too big for 2 persons

Diggfinger

Arcane
That surprised me, I didn't expect they would be working on that too. Not sure if it's the right choice since CD is already too big for 2 persons

They need to hire a neanderthal, otherwise this game will never get made!

CLEEEEEEVE!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom