Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Set your gaming goal for 2020

Verylittlefishes

Sacro Bosco
Patron
To finish my Steamlist at least.

Maybe to replay Torment, complete Troika and FromSoftware series.

You'll never know.

soulburner

Cipher
1. Build my Ryzen desktop today and finally get rid of the poor gamer's eGPU solution

2. Play the following games:

- ELEX: finish what I started on the eGPU; I might be nearing the choice of a faction
- Wasteland 2: never really went too far with that, would be nice to finish it before diving in to Wasteland 3
- Pillars of Eternity 2
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker
- Doom 2016: I stopped playing near the end, but it also would be nice to start Doom Eternal with the prequel finished
- Kingdom Come
- Assassins Creed Odyssey
- Control
- Resident Evil 2 Remake

My backlog includes: Underrail, Might & Magic series, Ultima series. Would also like to have Wizardry 8 finished one day.

This will be hard to complete in 2020 ;)

Naraya

Arcane
In 2020 I plan to:

- properly play The Witcher 3 (My playthrough ended abruptly 2 years ago just at start of Skellige. This time I want to mod it and play the whole story since from what I've seen both Skellige and Toussaint are beautiful).
- play and finish Enderal
- play and finish Nehrim

Not sure where I will find time for all of the above but I'm going to try!

Ivan

Arcane
Mad-January Update

So far so good: thus far I've completed Thimbleweed Park (free on EGS), Yooka Laylee & the Impossible Lair (free on EGS), and am now enjoying a steam backlog title: Detective Grimoire.

Wyatt_Derp

Arcane
Figure out a way to combine free time + interest to keep my gaming hobby alive. Right now it's on my major meds and is limping around on crutches. So far the horizon for 2020 isn't producing much in the way of rehab.

ScrotumBroth

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In
Beautiful Desolation
Wasteland 3
Cyberpunk Keanu Reeves
Whenever the fuck Colony Ship is done.

At this point I don't hold any hope to have time for power gaming, but that's okay.

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron
My biggest goal is to upgrade my old 4770k/980 combo to Ryzen 3 and the Nvidia 3000 series when they come out so I can replay Mechwarrior 5 with raytracing. Also Cyberpunk of course.

Matador

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Beat Ninja Gaiden Black, Master ninja difficulty.
Complete an Iron man game of open xcom
Finish Elminage Gothic final postgame legendary dungeon: Ibag tower.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom