Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Magic the Gathering Arena

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
deterministic system > RNG

Last edited:

spectre

Arcane
Am I being retarded or did they drop Ranked Historic out of the list? Was this shit announced is is it part of their typical making a mess of things? I was two pips aways from my monthly grind to platinum ffs.

Also, the fucking cunts robbed me of one mastery level (and that's a whole +0,3% to vault progress) cause they decided to just block mastery gains before dropping a new one.
Do we really need to second guess how they're going to handle this shit every time?

new fucking guy

Scholar
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
They did mention that historic ladder was only temporary, until the THB release. They're replacing it with constructed event, bo3.

spectre

Arcane
Right.
Because it's fucking hard to have actual newsfeed information displayed in the client - this game mode is temporary will not be available after xx-xx.

Apparently ranked Theros draft will start on the 31st. I'm torn between just dumping my gold to crack packs since I don't like playing limited, or actually holding on to it and trying to be a decent human bean since limited generally gets you more bang for your buck. Think I may lean toward draft just because I'll need some gems (Around 1,000 more I think) to cover the mastery pass for the set after Theros. Also means I'm not cracking open the 6 packs I've got from the code and that promo they ran a while back since I should avoid opening packs until I'm done drafting. Which also means I might go insane playing the game without any Theros cards for two weeks. Guess we shall see.

Dawkinsfan69

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Bethestard
QeSWMDF.jpg

WTF IS THIS BULLSHIT WHY CAN'T I SEE ALL MY FUCKING ENCHANTMENTS WHY WOTC WHY

edit: also someone tell me how to remove the friends thing in the bottom left I have no friends I don't want any friends and I'll never have any friends!!!

Last edited:

new fucking guy

Scholar
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
I'm really into kroxa but I tried my brews and they sucked, so I'm waiting for some netdecks like a chump
Doing esper hero in the meantime. It plays like a modern deck, I love it.

Jason Liang

Arcane
In Pio/ Modern/ Historic it's Kroxa + Claim // Fame shenanigans

Fuck I forgot Historic doesn't have Amonkhet yet

You can also Hushbringer with Mardu

Also if you have instant speed sacrifice you can sac Kroxa in response. Kroxa pies anyone? Or bounce him in response with say shepherds

Kroxa also triggers Sarkhan's Unsealing (sadly the lesser ability) and other similar cards

Last edited:

Dawkinsfan69

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Bethestard
How reliable are you winning with that deck? It looks like my dream deck.

uhhh idk, I don't play enough to be able to tell if it's good or not but it's funny. It wins some and loses some in unranked, it probably sucks but here's the list if u wanna try:

9 Island (AKH) 258
9 Plains (AKH) 256
3 Verity Circle (RNA) 58
4 Capture Sphere (GRN) 31
4 Charmed Sleep (ELD) 40
4 Starfield Mystic (M20) 39
4 Ashiok's Erasure (THB) 43
2 Sleep Paralysis (M20) 75
4 Prison Realm (WAR) 26
4 Shatter the Sky (THB) 37
2 Clear the Mind (RNA) 34
1 Jace, Wielder of Mysteries (WAR) 54
4 Hallowed Fountain (RNA) 251
2 Castle Vantress (ELD) 242
4 Conclave Tribunal (GRN) 6

there's probably a way to make it better I just threw it together real quick

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
Thanks =) I don't have most of the cards but I wanna try that.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom