Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

frajaq

Erudite
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
And all shall tremble before the might of

t620x300.jpg

:yeah:

Whipped Cream

Learned
Patron
Fairly predictable tbh considering CDPR's history of always delaying things. I'm surprised that Half-Life: Alyx hasn't been delayed yet.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
A koga više bole kurac za ovo?!?

Translation: Who's dick is hurt by this? My dick doesn't hurt, I have acquired "savršen kurcobol" - perfect lvl of f0cks given. Zero, to be exact. When itz, itz out. Because of them plucking and tossing out one RPG part after another from game, kneeling before their SJW overlords and ban on all meat in Iwinski's corporate vegan paradise, I have long ago dumped CDPR as my gamedev gf. I suggest you all to find new ones

Expect level of quality you expect from KFC & NETFLIX night with your gf and friends

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
CDPR is BETHESDA, BETHESDA is EA and EA is AIPAC

Expect something from Warhorse Studio, when it comes to AAA action RPGs. Not CDPR. This will be their Fallout 3. Cycle of rpg company life keeps spinning, I thought that after watching it spin for decades you"d people notice natural patterns. And learn to not give a fuck

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
OH MY GOD..

fuck fuck fuck fuckidyfucking motherfucking fuck this fucking fucked up piece of fucking bull fucking news..

FUCK!

This can't be good news right guys? I mean they have been set on that april 16th for so long, and now shits delayed until fucking september?

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
When the Youtube ads started to remove the release date I just knew it.
Yup, little things are best signs of things to come. Like them removing term "RPG" from game description while before their mouths were full of that word. Their two dream and model companies in their words are:Bethesda and Rockstar. Expect them to be more like Bethesda and Rockstar

alighieri

Educated
CDPR is BETHESDA, BETHESDA is EA and EA is AIPAC

Expect something from Warhorse Studio, when it comes to AAA action RPGs. Not CDPR. This will be their Fallout 3. Cycle of rpg company life keeps spinning, I thought that after watching it spin for decades you"d people notice natural patterns. And learn to not give a fuck

Did you forget to take you pills?

SpaceWizardz

Liturgist
nuBloodlines will get delayed as well.
It's already been delayed, presumably because what they showed at last years E3 had no goddamn chance of competing with this with the original March date I recall it having.
Why would Paradox let them continue sinking money into that game when they didn't even let Tyranny release in a finished state?

NullFlow

Savant
Seemingly every AAA this year is delaying, probably because of matching sky high expectations and the general competition. People were already speculating on a delay given how radio silent CDPR were with this game compared to TW3.

Boleskine

Arcane
This is good news, as it gives CDPR more time to remove any problematic elements from the game world and ensure it fits the vision of people who won't buy the game anyway. For example:

Ufq0IbT.jpg

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
This is good news, as it gives CDPR more time to remove any problematic elements from the game world and ensure it fits the vision of people who won't buy the game anyway. For example:

Ufq0IbT.jpg
That was CDPR doing literal bj to SJWs and they declared: CDPR failed blowjob skill check

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom