Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

BinaryForest

Novice
OH MY GOD..

fuck fuck fuck fuckidyfucking motherfucking fuck this fucking fucked up piece of fucking bull fucking news..

FUCK!

This can't be good news right guys? I mean they have been set on that april 16th for so long, and now shits delayed until fucking september?

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
A delay is always better news than a half-baked release or cut features

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
CDPR is BETHESDA, BETHESDA is EA and EA is AIPAC

Expect something from Warhorse Studio, when it comes to AAA action RPGs. Not CDPR. This will be their Fallout 3. Cycle of rpg company life keeps spinning, I thought that after watching it spin for decades you"d people notice natural patterns. And learn to not give a fuck

Did you forget to take you pills?
Did you overdose on bullet-pills shot from CDPR approved futa cockgun
27441.jpg

A delay is always better news than a half-baked release or cut features

We will have best of both worlds, delayed AND cut features! CDPR take my tuition money!! PREORDER BONUS: Downgraded graphics

Wesp5

Arcane
I understand some of these systems only need about 5 minutes of voice to get a passable imitation, although you need up to 8 hours to get a really good one.

Wesp5 you know what to do. Get that program, feed it Andrei's voicelines, and generate endless Bloodlines content :obviously:

Burgermeister already did this in his Clan Quest Mod Sabbat storyline. Whoever he got to voice Andrei is very close to the original voice actor :)!

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
No one actually expected this to come out in April. I'd guess even CDPR didn't, and just wanted to keep hype alive.

I'm fine with it, plenty of games to play and I want a quality product.

KK1001

Arbiter
April-May is already quite crowded with games.

What would make me more confident in the game is if they basically said it won't be coming out on PS4 and Xbox One.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Well if it's going to be held up for next-next-next gen consoles then maybe the graphics downgrade will be upgraded.

Er...
Itz not profitable to skip last generation with milions of installed fanbase. All their decisions are only & solely motivated by profit. I believe they knew they couldn't reach spring release, they said it to boost their pre-orders and make their fiscal year look better to share holders. Very cyberpunky company, CDPR

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
You do know Crispy that if they truly didn't know that after, what 5? delays, this is it, their true.TM release date, then that speaks more about their managers incompetence then r/freelove about depths of human despair

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Bloodlines 2's release date is being stalked by Cyberpunk 2077's. They moved to the side to avoid piano falling on their head, but piano is laser guided xD

History has fetish of repeating itself

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
Bloodlines 2's release date is being stalked by Cyberpunk 2077's. They moved to the side to avoid piano falling on their head, but piano is laser guided xD

Literally like 3 or 4 "AAA" games I'm looking forward to this entire year and two have been delayed until near the end. What am I supposed to do, play some of the dozens of great games I own and haven't played yet? What kind of bullshit is that?

Alpan

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Pathfinder: Wrath
This bit of news comes right after FF VII Remake's own one-month delay announcement (which would have normally put it into a crash course with CP2077) - COLLUSION!

I have to say, I was pretty torn about upgrading my rig in 2020. This will help me blissfully postpone it to 2021.

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2
Now that the game is delayed for nearly a year, that means all the newfags and imbeciles that had zero posts about the game before the reveal trailer, get the fuck out?

Yosharian

Arcane
Oh nooooooo....

Is this really a surprise to anyone?

If anything this is good news, means they're taking the time to get the fucking thing right on launch instead of launching with a billion bugs like Glitcher 3 did

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom