Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

laclongquan

Arcane
I still will not read your shitty blog, you inane little bouregois fuckwit
She's upper-class, not middle.
In Asian sphere cultures, Bourgeoisie is understand to be upper-class, not middle. It's from the influence of early 20th century revolution speak~

Verylittlefishes

Sacro Bosco
Patron
Iggied! Iggied! Iggied!

iggy-pop.1_l.jpg

Self-Ejected

RNGsus

Self-Ejected
Games are not art.
They are to homosexuals and harbingers of decline
May then real men, please, proclaim the universally accepted videogames, subcategory RPGs, that are, objectively of course, masterpieces.
ToEE, MM6, Fallout, Krynn trilogy
Storyfag RPGs can never be masterpieces.
How can you be so sure?
because the word fag means its dipped in shit and aids

AdolfSatan

Arcane
Now, now. What the hell happened in this last page?
Check your inboxes for your plane tickets, because y'all are getting your asses kicked.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
into the iggy bin you go.
:whatho:
There are still people left outside of it?!

You either die unignored or live long enough to see yourself in Lilura's iggy bin.

I am waiting for the day when Lilura realises that she ignored the whole forum.
I doubt that it will happen,she tends to just ramble on about her shit and don't pay much attention about other posts. I doubt that she will notice even if one day she is met by a wall of 100 pages,all of them her posts only.

Self-Ejected

Daze

Red Panda Alt
I rewatched the Top 101 rpg poll and noticed that Silent Storm only had 1 point.
Lilura didn't vote obviously. :lol:

*-*/\--/\~

Cipher
into the iggy bin you go.
:whatho:
There are still people left outside of it?!

You either die unignored or live long enough to see yourself in Lilura's iggy bin.

I am waiting for the day when Lilura realises that she ignored the whole forum.
I doubt that it will happen,she tends to just ramble on about her shit and don't pay much attention about other posts. I doubt that she will notice even if one day she is met by a wall of 100 pages,all of them her posts only.

Well, she's just confusing the Codex with a certain blog. :D

octavius

Arcane
Patron
Lilura is like Edith Pritchet in Philip K. Dick's novel Eye in the Sky, which I'm currently reading. She has the power to abolish anything in the universe, and abolishing things she didn't like, like some power mad blogger, there was nothing left in the end, as she even abolished the individual elements.

Farewell into the night

NEO Scavenger?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom