Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Pre-Release Thread [EARLY ACCESS RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
They made up ridiculous solutions to criticism though. Too much CC -> armor system; too easy to cheese fights by going first -> round robin.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
C'mon Infinitron, you know I'm right. Compare with BGII's opening:

Man, just goes to show how much of the story's intrigue comes from the storyteller. Compare this to the opening of Deadfire when that chick tells you what is going on.

Last edited:

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Realistic hope for realistic incline: it will be by all mechanical means Dragon Age: Origins in Inquisition or Witcher 3 size map(s). Any other hope is fool's hope and needless stress imo

Also: personal army of 5 characters max.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Armies of experts Larian & CDPR employ should produce after all these years at least two and half fun games. That's not unreasonable to expect, right lads? I mean with less people and resources we went to Moon, some 50 odd years ago ffs

Harthwain

Magister
I got an idea what the motion capture is for.

Larian wants to tap into the untapped mobile Chinese market. Combat will be turn-based, with cards (like in Slay the Spire). The motion capture is there so you can see your character pulling out some nice moves in high quality 3D. It'll be a smash hit for sure.

Last edited:

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Imagine developing a game for the Chinese.
25027.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom