Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Battle Brothers + Beasts & Exploration, Warriors of the North and Blazing Deserts DLC Thread

Reinhardt

Arcane
I heard you need legs to walk. Both horses and legs are overrated.

Self-Ejected

RNGsus

Self-Ejected
I'm interested in what the possible connections between the old and new world will be. Will there be conflict between the north and south, trade, creature migrations ect. It would be cool if that would be fleshed out a bit more to make a more lively world.
Displacement migration, trucks of peace, halal foods, etc.

Beowulf

Arcane
Look at the picture, the arab looking dude is holding a grenade. So I think we might be able to create those.

This one?
XXXOdmR.png

He certainly seems excited.
Hope it doesn't blow in his hands.

Zariusz

Arbiter
Maybe new south states are going to be blocked from rest of map by sea. Who knows maybe they add bedouin or turk- like bandits. Maybe this crisis will be unifaction of those city states and thengrand invasion on rest of the map... OR MAYBE LETS JUST GO FOR ANOTHER CRUSADE

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
So its really is just more of the same huh.

Hopefully some of the origins will be exciting to play. Otherwise from the descriptions alone the DLC feels like Battle Brothers IN DESERT.

Self-Ejected

RNGsus

Self-Ejected
Maybe new south states are going to be blocked from rest of map by sea. Who knows maybe they add bedouin or turk- like bandits. Maybe this crisis will be unifaction of those city states and thengrand invasion on rest of the map... OR MAYBE LETS JUST GO FOR ANOTHER CRUSADE
Going across desert should be as slow as climbing mountains, that will be enough. No need to block them off. Also, here's hoping for ship to ship and ship to sea monster battles, if we are getting more tactical battle maps.

Riel

Arcane
I am not all that thrilled by a new faction and new lands. I would have preferred more meaningful improvements rather than more iteration of the same formula.

New origins and new crisis is great though.

Teut Busnet

Cipher
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
I hope they change the 'Black Monolith' fight a bit.

Of course it's a fun (scary) fight and possibly the ultimate test of your companies' quality, but that the best tactic is sending a Bro to (almost?) certain doom into a horde of undead doesn't sit right with me.

Harthwain

Magister
There better be davkul worshipping hashashin :bounce:
Won't be surprised if there is a whole origin about that.

Hopefully some of the origins will be exciting to play. Otherwise from the descriptions alone the DLC feels like Battle Brothers IN DESERT.
That's pretty much it. Unless the "company feats" feature turns out to be more significant addition than it seems at first glance.

Reinhardt

Arcane
What's wrong with "trade brothers IN DESERT"?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom