Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Resident Evil 3 Remake - Nemesis has a nose now!!!

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
Something to help with the wait. ;)

4PloRp0.jpg

The rating says it didn't load for some of you living in third worldias, so here's a different sauce (NSFW):
YtcnHeS.jpg

D94yJfU.jpg

PrX3n8s.jpg

AaW0oom.jpg

TheHeroOfTime

Arcane
Looks like Nemesis clothes will get destroyed by us through all the game.

EOQaxUrU0AA5ayz

EORmhkWX0AUKOO1

There's a leak claiming that

Mikhail will destroy the gadget that Nemesis has attached to his chest before dying on the train. This gadget is what stops Nemesis from mutating.

Viata

Arcane
The nemesis in that trailer is really interesting. The nose is still the only thing I dislike in this design, everything else in that trailer was interesting. Not like I'm gonna play the game, though, but yeah good works deserve praises.

Vorark

Erudite
Not only the nose, the head is too elongated. Maybe one of his latter mutations will resemble the RE3 looks.

nemesis.jpg

JDR13

Arcane
RE3 was always my least favorite of the classic RE games, so I'm not as excited about this as some. That said, I agree it looks pretty good so far.

Wunderbar

Arcane
Turns out RE3 Remake is produced by the same guy who produced the first Revelations.
It all makes sense now, the guy liked horrible hairstyles.

c6KEJ1C.png
10rM55a.jpg
5aMR9hh.png

Machocruz

Arcane
RE3 was always my least favorite of the classic RE games, so...
That's why I'm more intrigued by this than RE 2 remake. Original RE2 was and still is great, while I think original RE3 has a lot more room for improvement, the concept and setting able to be better realized with current technology and design.

Nifft Batuff

Prophet
Remakes, if they dare to change something from the original, tends to be always more dumbed down and more actiony/shooty than the originals, and this is obvious decline in the case of classic horror games. In the case of RE3, that starts already as a mediocre sequel, already more actiony/shooty with respect the previous games, this does not forebode well. However miracles can happen I suppose.

Necroscope

Arcane
Codex 2014
I liked RE3 a lot, but it felt like a very short game to me - it took me like 2 sessions to finish when I was I kid. Theoretically the game is comparable to RE2 in the content department, but there's much less moving back and forward and there's this sense of rush throughout the game. Also, it is mostly cool in the context of its predecessor because it feels like an expansion - like you're finally given the opportunity to get some action on the streets after being trapped in mansions for so long.

The intro was quite badass, too:

Momock

Augur
Remakes, if they dare to change something from the original, tends to be always more dumbed down and more actiony/shooty than the originals, and this is obvious decline in the case of classic horror games. In the case of RE3, that starts already as a mediocre sequel, already more actiony/shooty with respect the previous games, this does not forebode well. However miracles can happen I suppose.
Well, REmake 2 is far less action/shooty and way more horror oriented and ressource scarce than the original, by a tremedous margin (the original is piss easy). So I don't know what you're talking about to be honest. Besides, the original 3 had a completely broken munition system that gave you absurds amounts of ice grenades or magnum bulelts, if they fix at least that then it will be less actiony too.

RE3 was always my least favorite of the classic RE games, so...
That's why I'm more intrigued by this than RE 2 remake. Original RE2 was and still is great, while I think original RE3 has a lot more room for improvement, the concept and setting able to be better realized with current technology and design.

It has more room to do new stuff too, as people don't really care about it like they do RE2. I could definitely see a RE3 remake getting areas like the opening village in RE4 for Nemesis to chase you around in.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Well, REmake 2 is far less action/shooty and way more horror oriented and ressource scarce than the original, by a tremedous margin (the original is piss easy). So I don't know what you're talking about to be honest.
Well it's not like he played REmake 2.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom