Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Magic the Gathering Arena

spectre

Arcane
I really like Ashioks's Erasure. Though I'm diddling with a more midrangey approach.

If anything, I'd do away with all the Charmed Sleeps, Sleep Paralyses and Capture Spheres (flash saves this one a little bit, though why not just use Lawmage's Binding?). Instead, you have Oblivion Rings Banishing Lights which are just overall better,
I realize some of those are there to facilitate draw with verity circle, but I would rather just use Thirst of Meaning instead.

I think Starfield Mystic needs a bit of support as well to be the win condition you deserve, while it's hard to argue with a 2WW wrath, you could save them with Time Warp.
In any case, it would be nice to actually have some enchantments go into the graveyard so it can grow a bit. As it is, your best bet would be to make him indestructible as you wrath, which isn't impossible, but
feels like jumping through unnecessary hoops. The black -X/-X stuff is better synergy with him, so you may consider adding a color in your life. Green is another decent candicate with Setessan Champion,
but doesn't seem to have that much to offer apart from ramp.

If not adding a color, you have stuff like Dreadful Apathy and Heliod's Punishment which aren't super efficient, but there's a tiny bit more synergy to them.

Another approach is picking a saga or two, which will go to the graveyard eventually. I'm not super hot on Elspeth Conquers Death for five, cause its cmc restriction misses a few important things, but it could work when discounted.
Medomai's Prophecy takes its time to go through the chapters and I feel it could do a bit more.
The off color sagas look a bit better, I would be quite partial to Elspeth's Nightmare, First Iroan Games can also be good value.

Final thing to consider is Alseid of Life's Bounty. Keeps the Mystic Alive and gives a counter on sac, can also protect important enchantments. I would most definitely use them with setessans.

Dawkinsfan69

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Bethestard
I really like Ashioks's Erasure. Though I'm diddling with a more midrangey approach.

If anything, I'd do away with all the Charmed Sleeps, Sleep Paralyses and Capture Spheres (flash saves this one a little bit, though why not just use Lawmage's Binding?). Instead, you have Oblivion Rings Banishing Lights which are just overall better,
I realize some of those are there to facilitate draw with verity circle, but I would rather just use Thirst of Meaning instead.

I think Starfield Mystic needs a bit of support as well to be the win condition you deserve, while it's hard to argue with a 2WW wrath, you could save them with Time Warp.
In any case, it would be nice to actually have some enchantments go into the graveyard so it can grow a bit. As it is, your best bet would be to make him indestructible as you wrath, which isn't impossible, but
feels like jumping through unnecessary hoops. The black -X/-X stuff is better synergy with him, so you may consider adding a color in your life. Green is another decent candicate with Setessan Champion,
but doesn't seem to have that much to offer apart from ramp.

If not adding a color, you have stuff like Dreadful Apathy and Heliod's Punishment which aren't super efficient, but there's a tiny bit more synergy to them.

Another approach is picking a saga or two, which will go to the graveyard eventually. I'm not super hot on Elspeth Conquers Death for five, cause its cmc restriction misses a few important things, but it could work when discounted.
Medomai's Prophecy takes its time to go through the chapters and I feel it could do a bit more.
The off color sagas look a bit better, I would be quite partial to Elspeth's Nightmare, First Iroan Games can also be good value.

Final thing to consider is Alseid of Life's Bounty. Keeps the Mystic Alive and gives a counter on sac, can also protect important enchantments. I would most definitely use them with setessans.

damn! you know the new cards way better than I do, these suggestions are all great. I didn't even know banishing light was a thing, and that's basically just straight up better than conclave trib

I've had a hard on for building a deck with verity circle so that's why I'm kinda forcing it, but maybe straight up enchantment prison is just better. Stuff like sky tether is a consideration..

gonna need to screw around some more with this..

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
I made a Thassa bounce deck instead, is doing ok. I am almost at Mythic. I would win a lot more if I just went all in with a deck and bought all the best stuff, but I prefer to save my wildcards for something I might end up wanting in the future.

I would love to make a total lockdown deck though with all the new uber counters. Also Banishing Light is op as hell. I used to always use a full set of prisons in most my decks but they never worked on arties and enchantments. Banishing Light is catch everything.

My first choice was going to be an Atheros deck, that bw enchant thing which puts a token on creatures and then when you kill them, they come back under your control. But I played against a guy today who was using it and it never seemed to work. I figure it is bugged or something. But I like Thassa too. I didn't want this new set because I was finally just getting to grips with the game, and now I have to learn a lot of new stuff. But I am getting used to it already and it is a breath of fresh air I guess.

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
Gah I am so close to Mythic but I keep losing. There seems to have been a jump in power with this new set. My new Thassa deck isn't good enough either, I need to improve it or make it into a different color. I also tried to do an old trick that used to work with Oblivion Rings where you play it and then bounce it as it is entering and you could exile 2 things, one of them permanently. Doesn't work anymore :/

I really wanna make a counterspells deck like simic flash but it never seems fast enough to me. Even with a full set of Quench etc, it is too easy for the opponent to sneak out a bunch of little creatures that can pump themselves and win even if you counter everything beyond turn 2.

Jason Liang

Arcane
It is because Banishing Light is worded "exiled UNTIL Banishing Light leaves the battlefield." So the card returning is not a trigger that you can set off prematurely. It's the same difference between Tidehollow Sculler (which has a leaves the battlefield trigger) and Kitesail Freebooter (which has the "until xxx leaves the battlefield", like Banishing Light).

Tidehollow%2BSculler%2B%255BMD1%255D.jpg

Two triggered abilities

Kitesail%2BFreebooter%2B%255BXLN%255D.jpg

1 triggered ability only

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
Oblivion Ring has the same wording so I think it must be a rule change, or Arena being gimpy. Plenty of other overpowered stuff anyway lol. I just got owned by a guy who played that X creature that came in as just 3/3 with 3 mana spent on it. But then played Hydra's Growth which doubles the counters each turn.. so next turn hit me for 6, next turn hit me for 12 :(

spectre

Arcane
anvi Seems like Mythic is on your bucket list.
UG Flash is not a good deck if the meta is filled with BR aggro. You basically rely on Brazen Borrowers to stall until Nightpack stabilizes.
You can try the UR flash variant which has Flame Sweeps and Bonecrusher Giants so you got game vs. the early weenies.

Deck
4 Brineborn Cutthroat (M20) 50
4 Bonecrusher Giant (ELD) 115
6 Mountain (ANA) 59
1 Blast Zone (WAR) 244
4 Steam Vents (GRN) 257
4 Fabled Passage (ELD) 244
2 Castle Vantress (ELD) 242
2 Temple of Epiphany (M20) 253
3 Gadwick, the Wizened (ELD) 48
4 Ionize (GRN) 179
3 Negate (M20) 69
1 Embercleave (ELD) 120
4 Quench (RNA) 48
3 Flame Sweep (M20) 139
4 Opt (DAR) 60
4 Brazen Borrower (ELD) 39
2 Niv-Mizzet, Parun (GRN) 192
5 Island (ANA) 57

Sideboard
4 Lava Coil (GRN) 108
4 Mystical Dispute (ELD) 58
4 Sorcerous Spyglass (XLN) 248
3 Aether Gust (M20) 42

It's a Bo3 presided for Bo1. Niv Mizzet went in for mirrors and you can't not play Flame Sweep in Bo1.

The "fuck every spell you try to play" approach is not 100% viable unless you keep going first, the updated UG Flash runs Nissa, who Sheiks Herbouti and a tiny bit of ramp (Paradise Druids seem to be the thing)
After you exhaust the other guy by countering everything, he starts feeling smug after killing the Ambusher, you say hahaha, fuck you and drop Nissa. She sometimes even leaves you with enough mana to counter
if you untap a breeding pool.

Not sure if flash got anything useful in Theros. Most of the stuff that might work with the game plan don't look good enough to make a difference.

Against my better judgment, I've decided to take Sealed for a spin once more. The two runs weren't shabby, 6 and 3 wins (Dawkinsfan69, which is probably why I managed to get a good look at some of the common and uncommon shit)
and to my surprise, it was actually quite pleasant. The second run was shit because I underestimated how many cards I need to reliably get devotion for the two gods I got and only self-corrected after going 0:2.
Initially, I didn't like the idea of every other creature being an enchantment, but seeing how it plays out, it opened quite a bunch of interactions. I'm having a good feeling about this set in draft.
It's also great to see stuff like Taveller's Amulet and Unknown Shores, you can run two colors super easy, and sometimes it's even feasible to splash one or two things from a third.

Since I have a full set of Starfield Mystics, I blew a bunch of wildcards on Ashiok's Erasure and Setessan Champion.
Currently trying to build something useful them with the new stuff I got. I'll post it in a sec.

Dawkinsfan69

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Bethestard
Initially, I didn't like the idea of every other creature being an enchantment, but seeing how it plays out, it opened quite a bunch of interactions. I'm having a good feeling about this set in draft.

I did two drunk sealed runs, and while I did pretty bad, the impression I got was that this set seems a lot more balanced than previous sets. Lots of interesting things going on. I think draft is gonna be great!

I made a funny artifact deck this is turn 5 (or 6?):

MXLKv0i.jpg

btw does green seem kinda crazy to anyone else? I feel like every green deck I go up against has like infinite ramp, insane card draw, the best creatures and the best planeswalkers? Is there anything that green's bad at? I don't remember green being this crazy pre-eldraine...

Last edited:

spectre

Arcane
Yeah, they're really pushing green. With shit like Great Henge and Inkeeper, it can easily outdraw blue.
And don't get me started on the Questing Beast. It's a very bad case of "it dies to removal anyway, so let's see how much shit we can put on one creature".
Suppose it's the eternal struggle of timmy green vs. bad spike blue, and they want to make this game accommodating to newbs.

I don't mind too much, as long as all colors are represented in the meta, and creatureless or mostly creatureless is a valid strategy.

So, about those Starlight Mystics, I don't feel like I'm there yet, but here's what I got:

4x Alseid of Life's Bounty
4x Starfield Mystic
3x Seteesan Champion (with view of getting four)
4x Banishing Light
2x Bronzehide Lion
3x Destiny Spinner

I got the lions out of the packs and it looks like a decent thing to hold auras.
You can even let it trade with something and give indestructible to your main beater, getting a few triggers in the process.

Destiny Spinner is a card I missed. Her animating ability is secondary, what I needed was a 2 mana green enchantment that actually does something.
Even though it's a creature, it fits rather nicely. The stats are decent, and you don't really care if she lives or dies,
you get value either way.
Alseid does so much work for this deck it's not even funny. Landing the killing blow is super easy with instant protection, and you can even crack it just to
get extra damage with Starfields.

The whole package looks pretty strong and worth building around. If it stays on board, the draw is nuts. If only it were so simple.

The biggest challenge so far is deciding on the third color. Black can quickly grow Starfield Mystic, blue gives even more draw (to the point where it might be overkill),
and really great interaction. Main selling point is of course the Erasure.
Having access to negates to protect the board also feels necessary, but of course, black can achieve similar results with discard.

Deck
Deck
4 Alseid of Life's Bounty (THB) 1
1 Plains (ANA) 56
2 Castle Locthwain (ELD) 241
4 Starfield Mystic (M20) 39
4 Doom Foretold (ELD) 187
4 Oath of Kaya (WAR) 209
3 Omen of the Hunt (THB) 192
1 Forest (ANA) 60
4 Elspeth's Nightmare (THB) 91
3 Agonizing Remorse (THB) 83
1 Swamp (ANA) 58
3 Setessan Champion (THB) 198
4 Godless Shrine (RNA) 248
1 The First Iroan Games (THB) 170
4 Overgrown Tomb (GRN) 253
4 Temple of Malady (M20) 254
4 Temple Garden (GRN) 258
2 Fabled Passage (ELD) 244
3 Destiny Spinner (THB) 168
2 Bronzehide Lion (THB) 210
1 Elspeth Conquers Death (THB) 13
1 Treacherous Blessing (THB) 117

Deck
1 Forest (ANA) 65
4 Staggering Insight (THB) 228
2 Island (ANA) 62
1 Plains (ANA) 61
3 Thirst for Meaning (THB) 74
2 Omen of the Hunt (THB) 192
1 Negate (M20) 69
2 Starlit Mantle (THB) 67
4 Banishing Light (THB) 4
4 Ashiok's Erasure (THB) 43
1 Temple of Enlightenment (THB) 246
4 Hallowed Fountain (RNA) 251
3 Temple of Mystery (M20) 255
4 Breeding Pool (RNA) 246
2 Fabled Passage (ELD) 244
2 Dance of the Manse (ELD) 186

It feels a bit like taking bits and pieces from the Dance of the Manse decks. There's a bunch of singles, cause that's what I've got from the boosters thus far.
Not vouching on any of this being super competitive, but there's plenty of decent plays to be had.

Last edited:

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
anvi Seems like Mythic is on your bucket list.
UG Flash is not a good deck if the meta is filled with BR aggro. You basically rely on Brazen Borrowers to stall until Nightpack stabilizes. You can try the UR flash variant which has Flame Sweeps and Bonecrusher Giants so you got game vs. the early weenies.
Thanks :) I don't like the Brazen Borrower thing, seems like if I don't go first, it is a tough battle and I don't like being on the back foot and it is so easy to lose it. I saw a GRU version which seems better, but now that I have Thassa I am gonna try the elementals bouncing deck.

I just tried a net deck I found online, and it was fucking shit :( I am so pissed off. I play my own decks 99% of the time and every time I try a net deck it is garbage and I wasted all my wildcards :( Hoping I can salvage it somehow.

spoiler
Deck

That's like the one I've played against! It is brutal. I might try it some time but I am gonna go back to my homebrew to get to Mythic and then I'll make the Elemental bounce deck.

The "fuck every spell you try to play" approach is not 100% viable unless you keep going first, the updated UG Flash runs Nissa, who Sheiks Herbouti and a tiny bit of ramp (Paradise Druids seem to be the thing)
After you exhaust the other guy by countering everything, he starts feeling smug after killing the Ambusher, you say hahaha, fuck you and drop Nissa. She sometimes even leaves you with enough mana to counter
if you untap a breeding pool.
Yeah I used to have a fuck every spell deck in Classic/Modern which used Meddling Mage and Nevermore but in Standard it seems like a tall order. I like the new counterspell which stops future casts but Sorcerous Spyglass is a bit limited cuz of the activated part.

Not sure if flash got anything useful in Theros. Most of the stuff that might work with the game plan don't look good enough to make a difference.

Against my better judgment, I've decided to take Sealed for a spin once more. The two runs weren't shabby, 6 and 3 wins (Dawkinsfan69, which is probably why I managed to get a good look at some of the common and uncommon shit)
and to my surprise, it was actually quite pleasant. The second run was shit because I underestimated how many cards I need to reliably get devotion for the two gods I got and only self-corrected after going 0:2.
It's also great to see stuff like Taveller's Amulet and Unknown Shores, you can run two colors super easy, and sometimes it's even feasible to splash one or two things from a third.

Since I have a full set of Starfield Mystics, I blew a bunch of wildcards on Ashiok's Erasure and Setessan Champion.
Currently trying to build something useful them with the new stuff I got. I'll post it in a sec.
It is a fun time seeing people try different stuff :D I've played against a bunch of really fiendish stuff already.

Last edited:

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
White is uber. That new board wipe seems a big deal, and it got lots of other stuff too.

lobsterfrogman

Scholar
Oblivion Ring has the same wording so I think it must be a rule change, or Arena being gimpy.

It is as Jason Liang wrote. Oblivion Ring and Banishing Light have different wordings. O-ring has two abilities: a) Remove a permanent when it comes into play. b) Return a permanent when it leaves play. If you "blink" it in response to a) ability, b) will resolve first (and do nothing since O-ring didn't remove anything yet), then a) will remove a permanent forever (since O-ring reentering the battlefield will be treated as a new and different card).
Banishing Light has only one ability: a) Remove a permanent until Banishing Light leaves play. You can't do anything interesting with it.

Jason Liang

Arcane
Green has ALWAYS been able to outdraw blue, since Green draws cards by playing cards (or other triggered effects) instead of spending mana. The prime examples being Enchantress and Elfball, but also Sylvan Library, etc... I mean, try comparing Sylvan Library to Search for Azcanta...

Argothian%2BEnchantress%2B%255BEMA%255D.jpg
Glimpse%2Bof%2BNature%2B%255BCHK%255D.jpg
Fecundity%2B%255BUMA%255D.jpg
Compost%2B%255BUD%255D.jpg
Sylvan%2BLibrary%2B%255BEMA%255D.jpg
Elemental%2BBond%2B%255BC19%255D.jpg
Wirewood%2BSavage%2B%255BDDD%255D.jpg

Drawing cards for countering your shit- that's new for green:mixedemotions:

The problem is that BLUE has the best spells to draw INTO (and to Regrow). Which is a big reason why blue/ green is such a busted power marriage depite Simic always getting meme mechanics like Graft, Evolve and Adapt.

Last edited:

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
I just made it to Mythic :D I have been trying to do this for ages but my deck is so slow to win, each match is 20 minutes +

Feels good beating all the netdecks with my lil homebrews. Now I wanna try some of the new cards.

Oblivion Ring has the same wording so I think it must be a rule change, or Arena being gimpy.

It is as Jason Liang wrote. Oblivion Ring and Banishing Light have different wordings. O-ring has two abilities: a) Remove a permanent when it comes into play. b) Return a permanent when it leaves play. If you "blink" it in response to a) ability, b) will resolve first (and do nothing since O-ring didn't remove anything yet), then a) will remove a permanent forever (since O-ring reentering the battlefield will be treated as a new and different card).
Banishing Light has only one ability: a) Remove a permanent until Banishing Light leaves play. You can't do anything interesting with it.

Ahh thanks guys that will be it. They must have realized their mistake with the Oblivion Rings and made sure future cards can't do it. It was pretty overpowered.

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
My god white is way too strong now. I just got so destroyed by a mono white deck that could gank everything I played.

Dawkinsfan69

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Bethestard
Alright so I tried making a prison deck based off spectre suggestions but it just isn't working :/ It's way too easy to fall behind and it gets so outdrawn by mostly every deck it's impossible. Here's what I had:

Deck
4 Banishing Light (THB) 4
8 Island (M19) 266
4 Ashiok's Erasure (THB) 43
4 Prison Realm (WAR) 26
10 Plains (XLN) 260
3 Sky Tether (RNA) 21
3 Pacifism (M20) 32
3 Dovin's Veto (WAR) 193
2 Clear the Mind (RNA) 34
4 Thirst for Meaning (THB) 74
3 Ashiok, Dream Render (WAR) 228
4 Shatter the Sky (THB) 37
2 Dovin, Architect of Law (RNA) 265

I'm starting to think that in this environment any control deck literally needs like 8+ board wipes. I've got an esper deck based around OTK with kaya in the works right now but it hasn't come together yet... Here's what that looks like so far:

Deck
3 Kaya, Orzhov Usurper (RNA) 186
2 Plains (ANA) 61
1 Island (ANA) 62
4 Ashiok, Dream Render (WAR) 228
4 The Elderspell (WAR) 89
4 Teferi, Time Raveler (WAR) 221
4 Merfolk Secretkeeper (ELD) 53
2 Kaya's Wrath (RNA) 187
4 Thought Erasure (GRN) 206
4 Medomai's Prophecy (THB) 53
3 Drawn from Dreams (M20) 56
4 Watery Grave (GRN) 259
3 Swamp (ANA) 63
4 Fabled Passage (ELD) 244

I'm thinking that I need to get rid of secretkeeper and probably teferi and replace them with more board wipes and instant speed removal but I'm not sure yet..

The most successful deck I've made so far has been this Orzhov Control:

Deck
4 Kaya's Wrath (RNA) 187
9 Plains (XLN) 260
3 Planar Cleansing (M20) 33
4 Oath of Kaya (WAR) 209
4 The Elderspell (WAR) 89
3 Kaya, Orzhov Usurper (RNA) 186
3 Despark (WAR) 190
3 Ethereal Absolution (RNA) 170
2 Liliana, Dreadhorde General (WAR) 97
3 Castle Locthwain (ELD) 241
4 Temple of Silence (M20) 256
6 Swamp (RTR) 260
4 Mortify (RNA) 192

Features a grand total of 11 (ELEVEN) board wipes! Biggest problem with this deck is that it lacks card draw so I can get fucked if I don't happen to have a proper response to something and it's tough to get card advantage...

I'd really like to squeeze ashiok in here because like half the decks I run into rely on graveyard interaction and if I exile their graveyard it's gg, but ashiok is almost a dead draw in other matchups. Maybe a fourth Kaya would be good enough. :/

Ugh idk what 2 do :(

spectre

Arcane
Six boardwipes is the bare minimum if you want to go into Bo1 with control (and you should still have some early interaction to slow them down). Depends on your draw. Eight is probably overkill, but if it looks like aggro is on the rise, you gotta do what you gotta do,
and some decks can really vomit out creatures like there's no tomorrow.

Try Elspeth's Nightmare, the discard can be played around, but is great value if you can hit at least two out of three in a meaningful way. Agonizing Remorse is another solid choice, cause it can hit either hand or graveyard.
Generally speaking, if you're doing WB control, Doom Foretold is the shit if you can provide some fodder, and it so happens that Oath of Kaya and the long-running Sagas are good for this purpose.

On the other hand, don't use shit like Medomai's Prophecy (takes too long to do anything) and Drawn From Dreams (this one only works in Fires where you don't care too much about tapping out).
If you want a draw 2, the Blue Intervention is probably the best choice, cause it also works as a serviceable counterspell for three.
I think it's a good habit of putting a bunch of Brazen Borrowers in your blue decks cause it's a bounce + win condition package which is hard to beat.

Sadly, my Ashik's Erasure project is currently on hold, can't seem to make WUG enchantress to work and there's plenty of aggro running around which isn't great for experimenting.
Constructed event runs were pretty embarrassing, ending at 0:3.

Instead, I'm having okay success with the WBG approach which operates as a proactive midrang-ey beatdown featuring a Doom Foretold lock (oaths and sagas are really good fodder. There are times when you can also eat a banishing light).
I don't have any WG temples, so I'm using two lifelands as a stand-in. Last seven cards are on probation until I get more copies and settle what works and what doesn't.
This might work nicely with a sideboard - for some matchups Agonizing Remorse is rather unwieldy, other times Elspeth Conquers Death does good work,
on another time, I'd rather stock up on a full set of Banishing Lights

1 Plains (ANA) 56
1 Forest (ANA) 60
1 Swamp (ANA) 58
1 Fabled Passage (ELD) 244
4 Temple of Malady (M20) 254
2 Blossoming Sands (M20) 243
4 Overgrown Tomb (GRN) 253
2 Castle Locthwain (ELD) 241
4 Doom Foretold (ELD) 187
4 Oath of Kaya (WAR) 209
4 Elspeth's Nightmare (THB) 91
3 Agonizing Remorse (THB) 83
1 Elspeth Conquers Death (THB) 13
1 Treacherous Blessing (THB) 117
1 Banishing Light (THB) 4
2 Mire's Grasp (THB) 106

Again, probably not a top tier thing, but it's fun messing around with new cards.

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
I agree, my rank climbing decks all have 6+ board wipes. Even with that I can lose to aggro if I don't draw one early. I am happy now, I am climbing through Mythic with a new homebrew that seems really strong. I am so annoyed at myself for blowing about 10 wildcards yesterday on a net deck that turned out to be shit :( But at least I stumbled across this new deck that seems good.

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
BWahaha Mythic is even easier than Diamond! It seems to be full of netdeck noobs still running cavalcade and similar, which with the new overpowered cards are so easy to beat! It is funny seeing them playing Chandra and Torbran and shit that can all be exiled while gaining life all over the place. It almost feels like bullying...
:mixedemotions:

The ranks are weird though, not sure which way around it is because I entered Mythic at 95% or something. After a few games I was 92% and thought I was progressing but then I won a bunch in a row and ended up 98%.

I did get owned a few times by some amazing decks, I could cry at my stupidity for spending all my wildcards on a deck I thought would be godly. Only a few of the cards are salvageable and I wish I just spent them on stuff like Absorb which would be much better. The deck I really want now is several rares away which will take me months :( I made one good new deck which wins probably 60% ish, but my old deck is still a bit better. Wish I could buy some rares without spending so much $$$$.

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
Ouch, it gets harder lol. Just got killed on turn 3 :C

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom