Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Is this a social media website?

cw8

Cipher
This is the best social media website. I've been wanting middle finger, decline, shit and retarded post "likes" on Facebook for years.

Deleted Member 22431

RPGCodex ratings >>>>>>>>>>>>> Facebook ratings

The only thing that prevents DarkUnderlord from becoming rich selling this site is his lack of entrepreneurship.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
honestly, sometimes i giggle like an idiot when the realisation hits me that there's a website on the internet that lets me tag people's posts with a little hitler and swastika icon that stands for 'racist'

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
It lacks little asian guys being forced to view real murder pictures, animal cruelty videos, and reviewing nazi propagandas to say if it's allowed on the website or not, tob be an actual social media.

MurkyShadow

Glittering gem of hatred
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong BattleTech Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. I helped put crap in Monomyth
Wait till someone other than DU gets this site under control, then it will be totally hilarious to see how it quickly transforms :lol:

The Dark Underlord Estate will continue the glory of Kodexia until technology has advanced enough to
reanimate and reinstate DarkUnderlord. Or maybe we get a DU version of S.H.O.D.A.N.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom