Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

RPG games to play with one hand. Literally.

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
Which hand? Lots of mouse driven games and lots of keyboard driven games. I recently got a game for my Android phone which is really great.

Poseidon00

Arcane
Tactics rpgs or turn based would be the way to go I suppose. Tactics Ogre Let Us Cling Together for the PSP is the best in the tactics genre in my opinion, followed closely by the classic FFT. I actually like Disgaea and all it's offshoots, but Phantom Brave stands out as being charming and different enough from the rest to be worth trying.

Reinhardt

Arcane
Problem is - i already played most of suggested games. Except Ultima - my first Ultima if you don't consider UO was 9 and i was traumatized for life. And Albion. Oh, and

Das Geisterschiff and Der Geisterturm

but i'm more of a fantasy rpg games player.

Ladonna

Arcane
Goldbox games on C64. You can play with just the joystick.

Other C64 games with just joystick, Legacy of the ancients, Questron, Legend of Blacksilver...list goes on. Perfect for one armed bandits.

Poseidon00

Arcane
I just remembered Rebelstar: Tactical Command. A fun little tactics rpg for the gba, surprising amount of depth to it, with one of the least accurate box arts ever.

someone else

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

This game consists of 3 mini games, to completely undress the girls you need only one hand, with cute NEKO girls you can play the game for memory, puzzles, and hands game. 10 hot NEKO girls are waiting for you.
Play in:
  • MEMORY GAME;
  • PUZZLE GAME;
  • HANDS GAME;
Enjoy the sweet anime songs, the sweet lips of the girls, stay alone with your 2d waifu.

Not RPG though but designed for one hand.
May need to login to see game.

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
I play a lot of isometric RPGs with one hand. If you don't play on the harder modes, it's pretty easy. Bind pause to a mouse button for RtwP game, then you never need hotkeys usually.

newtmonkey

Arcane
Ultima 1-5
Gold Box games
Wizardry 1-5
Might & Magic 1-5

PSX RPGs with this controller:
533757-ascii_grip.gif

AdolfSatan

Arcane
What is this unholy fetus you speak of
Many modern laptops dispose of them to reduce size. I actually had to get a bluetooth numpad for mine. Still, very happy with the purchase

@OP:

Teudogar and the alliance with Rome

A legionary's life

You can also get away with playing BaK one-handed without any nuisances I'd wager.

DE is another game you can play using only your mouse.
I'm on the it's more of an adventure game than an rpg side of the matter, but who cares? It's fun

Reinhardt

Arcane
It's pirate thread. I've lost some skin on left hand and right leg and hit head pretty hard so now i can't see with left eye because bandages.I'm a FUCKING PIRATE!:M

Nothing is broken, but it actually hurts...

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
It's pirate thread. I've lost some skin on left hand and right leg and hit head pretty hard so now i can't see with left eye because bandages.I'm a FUCKING PIRATE!:M

Nothing is broken, but it actually hurts...

Play Monkey Island, or adventures in general, you only need one hand for them

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Play DOS RPG's with keyboard letter commands. Any of the earlier Might and Magic's, perhaps 3-5 if you want a modernish and relaxing experience. You'll play those with much more speed through k/b than trying to click through with mouse.

alighieri

Educated
Tales of Maj'Eyal is playable with mouse only (although numpad is more comfy) and you can literally sink hundreds of hundreds of hours in this game. I think Fallout 1 and Fallout 2 are also playable with only a mouse.

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
Don't be put off by the name of Royal Booty Quest, or the graphics. It has good gameplay.

Silly Germans

The Shadowrun games can be played with one hand.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom