Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Your dream RPG

Nifft Batuff

Prophet
I would like an RPG with a cippa lippa,

Ysaye

Arbiter
Would love to have Magic Candle redone in modern graphics AND NOTHING ELSE. And then sit back and watch the soy boys scream and squeal and cry.

No quest log, no quest pointer, absolutely no blatant clues.

You must be somewhat excited for Skald game then?

Question: When you say modern graphics, would you be happy with say Voxel graphics? (like the attempt at U5 remake in RPGinaBOX - http://ultimacodex.com/2017/12/rpg-in-a-box-sample-scene-from-ultima-5/)

Question: would you still have the weird party formation thing in Magic Candle which you had to sort of change formations to get through areas? Or would you be able to do away with that for more of a Ultima 5 style movement?

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
A open source game with all classes and races from Pathfinder(no, not PF:KM, the pnp) AND starfinder, all spells, all weapons, all feats and when i mean all spells, i mean even wish, planar shift, etc. A 150+ hours OC with BG quality of encounter design and story telling + a option to create your own campaign(NWN style)

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I have two. One is "Pillars of Eternity, but done right", i.e. almost everything changed except the setting.

The other is historical, based on the life of Cornelius Vanderbilt. It's divided into chapters where the player has a hidden time limit to accomplish certain goals before the time for the next chapter has arrived. The goal is to get as rich as the real guy did.

Farewell into the night

New isometric Fallout game made with Fallout 1 / Fallout 2 engine and graphics (4K-8k resolution). New enemies, story, guns and all other stuff. Improved combat options. It can be set in the wasteland based on the nuked Western Europa.

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron
BG2 classes, kits, and mechanics, but fully 3d like the first Dragon Age with a locked isometric option for the camera. Add a new class that's basically a warrior restricted to medium armor that can detect and disarm traps because I hate rogues and never use their other skills. Let us choose the classes for our companions and level them up from level 1 because I like to min/max. Restrict the class choices a bit for companions if needed for story reasons. The Planescape setting would be nice for this.

Curratum

You give Owlcat more time and money to hire more artists to produce a lot more varied assets, then you give them the 5E ruleset and make them convert Tales from the Yawning Portal into a game.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom