Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Jason Liang

Arcane

Comte

Someone break it to Lilura that it's much faster to get a following if she did ASMR and cosplay like Amouranth

th

fc3c92_95914cce2fd143e9a9408eca457c7f69~mv2_d_1629_2206_s_2.jpg

-qKzaOFT.jpg

Yeah true but "she" is going to have to tuck his penis somewhere

ItsChon

Resident Zoomer
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Is it just me, or is she, unironically, not very attractive? I mean, you can see within her eyes that "I have a malicious, yet hollow soul" look.
That's part of what makes her attractive. Nothing quite like taking a malevolent, hollow cunt, and bending her to your will and making her your bitch. Don't worry, that look in her eyes will turn into a look of fearful arousal if you do your job right.

Jason Liang

Arcane
Is it just me, or is she, unironically, not very attractive? I mean, you can see within her eyes that "I have a malicious, yet hollow soul" look.

If you're attracted to bimbos, then yeah no, Amouranth isn't a bimbo. In fact she might be a little autistic.

Valky

Arcane
Manlet
It is personally upsetting to me that a monacled individual would ever want to "ease up on RTWP criticism". That trashheap of an aberration deserves ever bit of criticism it can get.

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
It is personally upsetting to me that a monacled individual would ever want to "ease up on RTWP criticism". That trashheap of an aberration deserves ever bit of criticism it can get.

Yeah well, I don't see you going on the warpath for Jagged Alliance 2, Silent Storm and ToEE.

Valky

Arcane
Manlet

Yeah well, I don't see you going on the warpath for Jagged Alliance 2, Silent Storm and ToEE.
What? You're naming games that exemplify the epitome of turn based combat being overwhelmingly superior.

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
What? You're naming games that exemplify the epitome of turn based combat being overwhelmingly superior.

Yes, I am. And I have a degree of Google authority on those three. Let's see here...

Jagged Alliance 2 retrospective: Ranked first on Google
Temple of Elemental Evil retrospective: Ranked first on Google
Silent Storm retrospective: Ranked 2nd on Google (under rockpapershotgun)

But still, I like BG and IWD as well. If that causes you to question my tastes, that's ok.

Hello, it's so good I found this forum! Now I can talk all about my favourite role-playing games...

Oh, sorry, wrong thread.

Iggy-binned.

Deleted Member 22431

Someone calling something art does not make it so. Everyone is calling everything art thanks to modern liberalism. When everything is art, nothing is art because it is a meaningless descriptor.
What you are doing is positing that because someone assigned a description to something, it must automatically be true.
This post is art, you can't disagree with me.

The notion that everything is art is only being pushed because it facilitates money laundering.
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Deleted Member 22431

Writing is the only reason to even touch MotB
I'm a storyfag trapped in a combatfag's body. I always play combat-heavy cRPGs, but I'm interested in C&C and the nuances of lore. Nobody knows this, but I know the names of all the cRPG writers in the industry and I follow them on twitter.

Incendax

Augur
Fallout 1.
Fable 1.
Betrayal at Krondor.
Dragon Age 1.
Chrono Trigger.
Final Fantasy 6.
Jade Empire.
Dark Souls.
Baldur's Gate II.
Dragon Quest V.
Ultima 7.
Wizardry 7.
Earthbound.

Honorable Mention to games that are amazing but have some critical flaw:
Pool of Radiance.
Vampire: Bloodlines.
Planescape: Torment.
World of Xeen.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom