Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Some of the questions Brian Mitsoda has answered:

Can vampires have sex?
Can vampires go to the toilet?
Can vampires get high?

Those aren't even the worst ones. Pretty degenerate, but also funny.

She looks young and old at the same time. Quite weird to watch her talk.

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron

Can vampires have sex?
Can vampires get high?

I remember there were specific separate skills for both digesting human food and having sex so it's not news to me. Not sure why you'd call that degenerate though. It does make sense to have such skills from the perspective of playing as beings who are trying to blend into human society.

Because the people asking these questions are probably doing it to enhance their sick fantasies rather than for roleplaying reasons

Can vampires have sex?
Can vampires get high?

She looks young and old at the same time. Quite weird to watch her talk.

I'd guess she's in her early 30s. If you watch her videos from like 4 years ago she was pretty hot. Now she's old and a mom.

Delterius

Arcane
Because the people asking these questions are probably doing it to enhance their sick fantasies rather than for roleplaying reasons
1492781403048.png

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Prequel tabletop livestream: https://www.bloodlines2.com/en/vein-pursuit

VEIN PURSUIT
A new TTRPG video chronicle set in the world of Vampire: The Masquerade

header-824a76.png

Paradox Interactive and Bloodlines 2 bring you Vein Pursuit, a new tabletop role-playing game vampire chronicle preceding the events of the game.

Bloodlines 2 takes place in the world of Vampire: The Masquerade, the iconic pen-and-paper game that lets you experience the rich universe of the Kindred, in all of its grit and majesty. The Vein Pursuit chronicle offers viewers a glimpse into events occurring before the plot of Bloodlines 2, narrated by World of Darkness Brand Editor and V5 developer Karim Muammar. Starring members of Paradox Interactive, the Bloodlines 2 development team and exciting guests, this group of Kindred will take on a perilous mission, relying on their unique skills and attributes as much as the roll of the dice to survive.

Synopsis:

A group of couriers; some of the most badass Kindred of Los Angeles, has been sent on the perilous journey from Los Angeles to Seattle, tasked with delivering precious and secret cargo to a vampire in the Emerald City. What the couriers don't realize is that betrayal lurks in their midst. However, this isn’t their story.

Vein Pursuit follows the perilous journey of the rag-tag band of Kindred who've been sent to save the couriers of the Anarch Free State and see the cargo safely north. On this journey through the backcountry of the West Coast, through deserts and mountains, all their wits and resolve will be tested. Time is running out - it’s going to be a hell of a ride!

Follow the journey of the coterie of Kindred starring players out of Paradox Interactive and Hardsuit Labs teams, as well as fan-favorite streamer Outstar.

All episodes of the campaign will stream weekly on Twitch.tv/WorldOfDarkness starting January 31st, 2020, and become available for replay on the World of Darkness Youtube channel.

Starring:
  • Karim Muammar as the Storyteller
  • Florian Schwarzer as Falk Meyer
  • Outstar as Veronica Ivanova
  • Malin Castegren as Camellia
  • Debbie Lane as Margaret "Peggy" Randall
  • Rachel Leiker as Della Pearson

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
some of the most badass Kindred of Los Angeles

I find the application of the adjective "badass" to Cainites to be demeaning. Especially since power comes with age and experience. Elder Cainites would, I imagine, prefer the term "powerful".

1449147830_dedpul-poster.jpg

Exactly my point. Compare and contrast Deadpool and Vykos, Moncada or Hardestadt. Or, as far as LA goes, Andrei, Isaac, Nines or LaCroix. Jack is the only one who would use the word, but he is atypically modern in his mannerisms.

vota DC

Augur

Synopsis:

A group of couriers; some of the most badass Kindred of Los Angeles, has been sent on the perilous journey from Los Angeles to Seattle, tasked with delivering precious and secret cargo to a vampire in the Emerald City.

Not just Seattle but also Nevada included. Also you will be buried at the beginning of the game: that means you can start as Sabbat!

Verylittlefishes

Sacro Bosco
Patron

Synopsis:

A group of couriers; some of the most badass Kindred of Los Angeles, has been sent on the perilous journey from Los Angeles to Seattle, tasked with delivering precious and secret cargo to a vampire in the Emerald City.

Not just Seattle but also Nevada included. Also you will be buried at the beginning of the game: that means you can start as Sabbat!

Yeah, #metoo was thinking of FNV.

The Real Fanboy

Outstar shared some new info about the prelude story she's in! Even tho I'm really bored of roleplaying streams she mentions that characters from Bloodlines and Bloodlines 2 are maybe definitely going to show up sooo I think now it's kind of a must watch!

Verylittlefishes

Sacro Bosco
Patron
I want to read a paper of culturological analysis of SJW vampires phenomenon. You know, "body without organs BUT WITH BLOOD AND COOL HAIRCUT", like this.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom