Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Kodex Kommunistic Kastle. Fortress. Dwarf Fortress.

Andnjord

Arcane
:x:x:x

You'd better PRAY I don't survive in the fffffucking caverns! Coz right after I PWN this beast, itz YOUR ASS!!!
Speaking of which, what would happen in the unlikely case the Fortress wretchedly fails to fulfill Kalin's needs and he goes off the deep end? Does he keep his Kommissar STRONK MAN title and function?

Last edited:

Andnjord

Arcane
Speaking of which, what would happen in the unlikely case the Fortress wretchedly fails to fulfill Kalin's need and he goes off the deep end? Does he keep his Kommissar STRONK MAN title and function?

If STRONGMAN Kalin commits suicide after going insane while KOMMANDER Grimwulf dies in the caverns after confronting the beast, then
well

Yes.
mrbones.jpg

Chaosdwarft

Learned
Patron
Woa, a full weekend passed, so much to catch up. I don't care I missed the vote, I trust our Great Leader Grimwulf ! :bro:
By the way thank you for including some lines for my dwarf in the update, I guess I am just doing work outside of the fortress, which is good for my tan, people say I am pale as a vampire...

Also I refuse to be part of a melee squad, I fight for the right of every dwarf to be armed with a ranged weapon. :killitwithfire:

Ah yes we finally reached that part of a Dwarf fortress, where we either rise to the occasion and slain the legendary beast while we lose half our pops in the process and the other goes insane (that would even make Lovecraft blush). :hero:

Last edited:

Bliblablubb

Arcane
16. Blubba is sentunced to 1 MONTH OF GULAG for disrespektun mah ATHORITY!
Probably the safest place in the KKK right now anyways. Will be nice to put some roots into real soil again for a while.
But don't be upset when half of your fortress comes crawling up to me after random barfight #7, because most of your beloved comrades lie in a puddle of blood because Azira ran out of socks again.

Well, when the real KKKommissar gets injured, you know where to bring him.

But. BUT! If anything happens to my 5 saplings while I am away, taking that ancient cavern beast on in a round of fisticuffs will look like vacation compared to what will come to you...

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Suffering a massive headache (the non-pleasant kind of hangover) after celebrating my old man's birthday. Can't even count your votes in my current condition.

I'll get back to it tomorrow. Right now I'm gonna shout at sqeecoo - it really eases the pain for some reason.

Demo.Graph

Arbiter
Considering that Prolebashers' music would be played mostly with weapons (hammering on the walls), a choir of voices trying to scream their fear away, cheeks (liberal puffing for wind instruments) and, maaaybe, a combination of long nails and unwashed beards (for string instruments)... here's the march!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom