Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Warcraft III: Reforged - now with lowest user metacritic score of all time

lol, the campaign uses TFT stats?

That's going to completely fuck at least one mission. You had to tower spam as Human to beat the March of the Scourge on Hard but now those towers will have heavy armor rather than fortified because autistic MP tower rushing cunts were too powerful with fortified.

fizzelopeguss

Arcane
5girY48.jpg

E4xnTWI.jpg

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
I'm always amazed at how remakes/remasters somehow make the game look worse and lifeless. It's also anime as fuck. That overdesigned appearance of the models gives it away.

Why the fuck did they remove all of the detail from the towers? It looks completely unfinished.

The only thing that looks better in the new screenshot is having the real grass

Citizen

Why the fuck did they remove all of the detail from the towers? It looks completely unfinished.

Towers are a very minor problem. The visual contrast between cartoony landscape and overdetailed ugly 3d models is vomit inducing. Should have stick with a lowpoly cartoon style

Lacrymas

Arcane
It looks unfinished because it is. The contrast between the map and the models is horrendous. If I didn't know of Warcraft 3's existence, I wouldn't say this was a Blizzard production at all if someone showed me a screenshot.

Towers are a very minor problem. The visual contrast between cartoony landscape and overdetailed ugly 3d models is vomit inducing. Should have stick with a lowpoly cartoon style

True but at least that's only really a problem when zoomed in, which doesn't happen in gameplay.

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
I forgot one: Samwise Didier icon replaced with that random asian woman that no one knows the name of.

They... replaced Samwise Didier's icon, with an unknown wombyn.

Just what... the... fuck.

racofer

Thread Incliner
Hahaha, they actually broke the base game too:

I just tried and now the game wants to update as soon as i launched it. Lmao.

https://www.reddit.com/r/warcraft3/...res_that_were_removed_from_original_warcraft/

It's a minimum effort cash grab that removed the ability to play the original game, removed a whole host of features, and is buggy as shit with janky animations.

But hey at least they made a female death knight model! Yay!

b6kUkAu.jpg

Good luck patching these away from me, Blizzshit.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Well, there might be another reason they did this - Sam Didier didn't want to be associated with this abomination anymore and forced them to remove his face from the game.

Psquit

Arcane
¡Look at what they did to my boy! it wasn't enough to rape starcraft that they also have to rape warcraft 3

Hahaha, they actually broke the base game too:

I just tried and now the game wants to update as soon as i launched it. Lmao.

https://www.reddit.com/r/warcraft3/...res_that_were_removed_from_original_warcraft/

It's a minimum effort cash grab that removed the ability to play the original game, removed a whole host of features, and is buggy as shit with janky animations.

But hey at least they made a female death knight model! Yay!

b6kUkAu.jpg

Good luck patching these away from me, Blizzshit.

Blizzard wants to know your location

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
I got the originals too but the latest patch was handy because you could play the game in wide screen, where as the old version is only 4:3.

Alpan

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Pathfinder: Wrath
One thing I'm not seeing mentioned in the discussions is the small fact that the original game had, you know, an actual art style. Going beyond a mere half-baked cash grab, they actually managed to destroy the visual cohesion of the entire game.

Olinser

Savant
One thing I'm not seeing mentioned in the discussions is the small fact that the original game had, you know, an actual art style. Going beyond a mere half-baked cash grab, they actually managed to destroy the visual cohesion of the entire game.

But thank god they got those female death knight models out right? Or they would have been REALLY in trouble!!!!

Psquit

Arcane
Yeah, the rigor Mortis make the pussy so tight that not even drumpf can grab it. 10/10 game of the year.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom