Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition - now with turn-based combat

Dr Skeleton

Arcane
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Never mind, I ended up just leaving and moving on. I got the second door open though, but not the other one with the slime.
There's a second door? I skipped this puzzle every time after my first character because I remember opening a secret door with the statues and the room had only a slime and some trash.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
>There's a second door?
Yes. Two doors. Here let me show you:
zFkraBL.png

I opened the door that was in the lower part of the screen.

Dr Skeleton

Arcane
Huh. I only remember the northern room (some tables and a slime). Guess I missed the other door, does it have anything? Because as far as I remeber the slime room has only a bunch of generic vendor items.

Daidre

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Huh. I only remember the northern room (some tables and a slime). Guess I missed the other door, does it have anything? Because as far as I remeber the slime room has only a bunch of generic vendor items.
Most important items there are Magic Missle wand with ~12 charges, and iirc fine Nunchaku.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
>does it have anything?
Yes a magic missile wand, and masterwork monk weapon. The loot is important for two things. 1) Magic missile wand is useful for purple gnome since he will run out of his magic missile spell. By looting the wand first, your purple gnome will be able to use the wand against the slime, if he ran out of this spell. 2) By looting everything in the prologue area. You will be able to buy a nice heavy armor piece from Oleg. Very important for early unfair.

Mexi

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
As I said, the game is not all that graphics intensive considering a much prettier game runs very light on maximum, PoE.

PoE, AKA "15 minutes loading time every time you enter a building", is now considered very light and a masterpiece of coding.

dumbfuck.gif
You must be some poor fag. I've never experienced 15 min. load times. Try harder or else try getting a job that pays well so you can buy a good computer, neckbeard.

Grampy_Bone

Arcane
Wandering the world randomly in search of maps
40 hours in and I never had a loading screen for more than 5 seconds. Am I missing something?

Playing with mods? On release the load times were pretty annoying, but installing mods oddly fixed them. They also added fixes after release. Unity is a goofy engine.

I never had long load times but when you have to go through like 3-4 load screens to go between the kingdom management screen and the town it gets old pretty fast.

Dr Skeleton

Arcane
Yeah, it used to be a lot worse in the earlier versions. On 1.1x I've had loading times close to 1 minute in worst cases, after 1.2 I've never seen a loading screen longer than ~10 seconds.

Trashos

Arcane
Is the 5ft step the little movement you can do without attracting AoO? If so, it is relevant to RTwP too.

Yosharian

Arcane
I hate to act like a big spender and all but come on guys, SSDs are pretty cheap now...

Not that I'm defending Kingmaker's load times, mind you...

Efe

Erudite
ssds got cheaper but life is hard on third world.. and also game disk sizes are becoming humongous...

Tigranes

Arcane
PKM loadtimes are similar to POE/Deadfire for me - long enough to be noticeable but nothing crazy. All on SSD.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
why wont you hire mercs?
God dammit Efe. I got excited thinking someone had an answer to my question.
>why wont you hire mercs?
Because that's not how I play the game on Unfair. But I would like to see if I can make it easier for potential unfair players in my walkthrough thingie.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom