Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Lilura's Blog: An Ongoing Codexian Obsession

How do you rate lilura1.blogspot.com's commentary?

• Total voters

barghwata

Savant
Hello. How are you? Please remove Roguey from your ignore list. Thank you.
RE: Please transmit my message to lilura and also ask her to unignore me.

What? Lilura's press agent was iggy binned?

Damn, so no one is safe .... that joke i made before that Lilura is gonna end up ignoring the whole forum doesn't seem like a joke anymore.

Dreed

Bremsstrahlunged
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Hello. How are you? Please remove Roguey from your ignore list. Thank you.
RE: Please transmit my message to lilura and also ask her to unignore me.

What? Lilura's press agent was iggy binned?
563F8bG.png

Fairfax

Arcane
just for the fs (while serving me a Holunderbeeren-Spuma) scrolled tru grannys blog until:

Diablo II borders on GOAT-status, too: addictive as crack in single-player, hardcore, PvP, LLD, player killing and coop modes.

granny obv never played this game.
I thought you were paraphrasing or joking, but that's real:
Diablo II borders on GOAT-status, too: addictive as crack in single-player, hardcore, PvP, LLD, player killing and coop modes.

Also:
But Diablo II is a great and deep game. It's arguably GOAT. Don't let the snooty role-players out there tell you any different.

:lol:

octavius

Arcane
Patron
The only weapon of note is Pale Justice. This holy avenger is only itemized if there is a Paladin in the party upon entry to the Artisan's District.

It itemized for my Paladin-less party.

Alpan

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Pathfinder: Wrath
Regardless of whether Lilura may or may not reconsider that opinion today, there's nothing controversial in saying that Diablo II is a deep game. It is likewise the best all around candidate for the GOAT Action RPG (I would nominate Path of Exile for this, myself, but it's much newer). It is the most enduring ARPG blueprint, and aspects of its design are still regularly imitated by new Action RPGs.

If you think it's funny, I would guess it's because you never actually spent significant time playing an Action RPG; the laughs are probably meant to conceal your ignorance of the matter.

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
Regardless of whether Lilura may or may not reconsider that opinion today

Nah, since posting that overview I've posted 19 write-ups on Diablo 2 and my opinion hasn't changed.

Like many people, I can enjoy linear hack n slash (Diablo 2, Icewind Dale) all the way up to Jagged Alliance 2.

octavius

Arcane
Patron
In addition, two receptacles flanking Ilmadia hold items drawn from random pools. We have a 20% chance of netting what is, at least power-wise, the preeminent ranged weapon on the Infinity Engine:

Long Bow +4: Hammer. Bow, THAC0 +5, piercing dmg +4, sets ApR to 4 and stacks with other ApR sources. cf. ApR write-up.

And a 15% chance of netting the lordliest of IWD melee weapons:

Heh, I got both, and I never save scum for better loot.

I also charmed an Elemental (funny how they can't hurt each other) who held the bridge against five of the nine Fire Giants, while my two fighter guys used missile weapons on them.
I like when a battle plan is executed perfectly and I also got the best (although I didn't know it at the time) loot.

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
So it went 1 to 2?

Actually, it's been about 200 per hour for the past week. You can joke and laugh about that all you like, but at the end of the day, you are a non-entity -- a Nothing -- in the sphere of commentary, being naught but a shitposter lost in the shuffle, and unread.

Üstad

Arcane
So it went 1 to 2?

Actually, it's been about 200 per hour for the past week. You can joke and laugh about that all you like, but at the end of the day, you are a non-entity -- a Nothing -- in the sphere of commentary, being naught but a shitposter lost in the shuffle, and unread.
Yeah I laughed so what? It's not end of the world, grow up nerd.

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
lilura vs. crpgaddict

[citation is only indicative of popularity, not the final word by any means]

01.jpg

02.jpg

source: leading SEO blogger on the planet

a few observations:

addict has been posting twice as long and has four times as many write-ups as lilura
addict enjoys mainstream support whereas lilura enjoys none at all
addict has 100s of followers whereas lilura disabled the feature (due to incompatibility with dynamic views)
addict has tens of thousands of comments whereas lilura disabled comments at 3k mark
lilura only recently added social media on the blog, and spurns social media presence
addict is formally listed in promotional directories whereas lilura is listed in none
addict has "crpg" in his name whereas "lilura" has no precedent in gaming
addict allies with other commentators whereas lilura is lone wolf and formally acknowledges the existence of no one else

despite that, lilura has 758 more organic keywords than addict. addicts keywords are dead EZ to get because there is no competition for old games. Many of lilura's keywords are "buyer" ones, yet lilura is unmonetized and bereft of donate begging

addict popularity rests more on outside support than lilura, which garners views the hardest way (Google authority rankings)

addict is loved everywhere whereas lilura is hated to the core on reddit, 'Dex and all relevant forums related to lilura commentary

despite that, lilura is almost as popular as addict

Last edited:

Üstad

Arcane
lilura vs. crpgaddict

[citation is only indicative of popularity, not the final word by any means]

01.jpg

02.jpg

source: leading SEO blogger on the planet

a few observations:

addict has been posting twice as long and has four times as many write-ups as lilura
addict enjoys mainstream support whereas lilura enjoys none at all
addict has 100s of followers whereas lilura disabled the feature (due to incompatibility with dynamic views)
addict has tens of thousands of comments whereas lilura disabled comments at 3k mark
lilura only recently added social media on the blog, and spurns social media presence
addict is formally listed in promotional directories whereas lilura is listed in none
addict has "crpg" in his name whereas "lilura" has no precedent in gaming
addict allies with other commentators whereas lilura is lone wolf and formally acknowledges the existence of no one else

despite that, lilura has 758 more organic keywords than addict. addicts keywords are dead EZ to get because their is no competition for games people barely play. Many of lilura's keywords are "buyer" ones, yet lilura is unmonetized and bereft of donate begging

addict popularity rests more on outside support than lilura, which garners views the hardest way (Google authority rankings)

addict is loved everywhere whereas lilura is hated to the core on reddit, 'Dex and all relevant forums related to lilura commentary

despite that, lilura is almost as popular as addict
Name your blog after the probhet (PBUH) get yourself a 1 billion subscribers.

octavius

Arcane
Patron

Really?
And are you sure it's not "Lilura is being edgy and confrontational on reddit, 'Dex and all relevant forums related to lilura commentary"?

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
Really?
And are you sure it's not "Lilura is being edgy and confrontational on reddit, 'Dex and all relevant forums related to lilura commentary"?

The reasons for the hatred don't matter as it pertains to Google authority (the context at hand as per the above citation-comparison).

I'm friendly to those who are friendly to me. If someone's going to be snarky and unfair in their criticism of me or my blog, I'll bite back: an eye of an eye, all the way. Plus, I like debating anyway!

Last edited:

octavius

Arcane
Patron
I don't think many hate you, but your style makes you wide open for nasty and sarcastic comments.
But as long as you know what you're talking about, at least people will respect you.

To be really hated you need to make political comments.

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
I don't think many hate you, but your style makes you wide open for nasty and sarcastic comments.

Heh, you should see my unpublished, archived blog-correspondence and some of the shit said about me here. It goes way beyond the rivalry of "combatfag vs. storyfag" and "elf vs. dwarf".

"I have detailed files."

But yes, I don't come here to talk about politics. And I don't come here to talk about people. I come here to talk about RPGs.

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
Hmm...I wonder how much hate mail CRPG Addict gets?

Probably none? But let's talk about RPG upheavals. When you've gamed through one, you're a completely different breed. From what I've read, the addict is not of Fallout stock.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom