Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
you peple are sad peple to be wanting this game to be bad or hating on it before the release is even out

That's not actually true. You wanna know something? I wish... yes... I WISH this game would be a spiritual successor to Bloodlines + a proper RPG. Why wouldn't I want that? I wish every revival of a cult franchise would turn out great. Why not? Are you crazy? Then again you can barely type ffs...

And it is already shaping up to be more of an RPG than Codex darlings Cyberjank 2077 and Disco Communism, yet here we are...

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
It's not role playing if you're playing yourself. :rpgcodex:

I'm pretty impressed with the fat guy's portion control. I would go for a whole waffle. Two, if there were any left after everyone had their turn.

I mean like they def don't look like the type that like balenciagas, you know the ones that lewk like socks, so I'm still concerned that I won't have heart eyes for any of the clothes in the final game...

Wherein Woe reveals she has a foot fetish. :M

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
I never eat such a thing in my life, are they good? They look pretty american,like that disgusting abomination you people call pancakes. Some fat bread with honey on top of it.

I like them, but you are correct, they are a fancier pancake with more butter.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
https://www.bloodlines2.com/en/dev-diary-9-new-year-new-milestone

DEV DIARY #9: NEW YEAR, NEW MILESTONE
After celebrating the Alpha, 2020 brings us to a next step in development – Content Complete.

webheader-c1bab1.png

Hello everyone and Happy 2020!

Last year ended with a bang for us, as you may recall from our last update, the game is now in Alpha which is a very big milestone for the team. After celebrating, a large part of Alpha is to scope the remaining work into manageable pieces and bring them to the next step in development – Content Complete.

At this specific point in development, we are beginning to lock down certain features and quests. This means after extensive internal and external review, the feature or quest is considered complete and all work on the content is finished. This doesn’t mean the feature or quest is done however, as it still needs to be fully tested and reviewed for problems and bugs. We would of course love to tell you everything we’ve already locked down, but hey, spoilers.

What we can tell you is that much of the one-handed melee attack animations have been updated and locked, including animations for knives and lead pipes, the VFX team has finalized the telekinesis effects for the Mentalism Discipline, and the Environment Art team has wrapped set dressing of interior spaces in the domain of the Baron of Aurora.

aurora-interior-small-dc18c1.png

For the first part of the year we are pushing toward “Content Complete”, meaning all content of the game is final and bug-fixing and polish become the priorities. AI engineers are populating the levels with different types of pedestrians and encounters, Environment artists are dressing side-quest spaces, Lighting and animation have their eyes on the conversations with NPCs, making sure they are well lit and fit well with the surrounding environment, and the narrative and quest design teams are hard at work adding some additional content and surprises.

Even when a blizzard struck Seattle earlier this month, that didn’t stop the snowed-in team from building content for the game. Inspiration can come from one’s surroundings, so much of the work around that time came from very important sources:

cats-also-dogs-small-2dc306.jpg

Thanks for reading the update, we will be back in February with another update!

The Bloodlines 2 Team

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom