Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs

Codex Year of the Donut
Dear Codex, please use Paradox's following Community Study to review bomb 5e https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/5419863/Community-Study

Your service will be appreciated :salute:
bFLwKrU.png

w-w-we're not afraid of cyberpunk 2077, we swear.

gestalt11

Arbiter
Dear Codex, please use Paradox's following Community Study to review bomb 5e https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/5419863/Community-Study

Your service will be appreciated :salute:

Asking the questions that matter.
76w5VGI.png

Unfortunately I couldn't put the caveat "only because you guys suck at it and it all comes out sounding really dumb and formulaic" on this question and just had to slide things over to the right.

I'd rather not see it at all than see it done in a braindead manner, but in reality I am fine with it when its done well. Unfortunately everyone's head is so far up their asses nowadays that that never happens.

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron
This might be old but I just found out about it from a comment on Voat. If they have people that look like this working on the game then I've lost all hope for it being good and possibly my will to live. What. The. Fuck.

The horror starts at 35 minutes 49 seconds

gestalt11

Arbiter
This might be old but I just found out about it from a comment on Voat. If they have people that look like this working on the game then I've lost all hope for it being good and possibly my will to live. What. The. Fuck.

Man you could open bottles with that chin.

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam

That problem air cut lol.

This game is so over.

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
oh fucking no... ohhhh fucking NO NO NO NO NO NO NOT LIKE THIS VAM! fuuuuuuuuuuuck the game is ruined fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck there is a.... butch lesbian with DEGENERATE DANGER HAIR doing the USER INTERFACE on ____----OUR----____ DEGENERATE VAMPIRE VIDEO RPG GAME OH FUCK BROS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron
I'm still going to play it because my love of the first game demands it but my hopes are truly shot. They wouldn't pick someone like that to represent them in the media if that's not the kind of people they are trying to appeal to

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron
If they have people that look like this working on the game then I've lost all hope for it being good and possibly my will to live. What. The. Fuck.

Don't judge a book by its cover! They may be a really talented person. Don't lose hope.

They might be but I don't see how someone like that can work on the game without trying to influence other aspects of it through their coworkers. Anyone who's worked with that type of person knows how they are. They have to insert themselves and their views into everything.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom